LIVE ON ESPN/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 25/12: New England at Denver
LIVE ON ESPN2/KAYO AT 12.15 PM ON 26/12: Baltimore at San Francisco

LIVE ON watchESPN AT 5:00 AM on 25/12: NFL RedZone

NB: VIC, NSW, TAS times
less 30 mins SA
less 1 hour QLD
less 1.5 hours NT
less 3 hours WA

If my WASHINGSH*T still has pick 3 we'll trade down and stick with Brissett and Howell (who I like but needs time)

Too many holes in the O line and D line to address so having plenty of coin and multiple picks will help

Gibson goes - would sign Samuel and Fuller on less $

OLINE - need a QUALITY center - Connor Williams from the Dolphins and a RT

DLINE need to replace Chase Young and Montez Sweat obv

Trent Williams is the real team MVP like GG said a few weeks ago. If he's out they are ****ed.
Yep. Because the O line is actually pretty s**t despite Williams

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Nah was just enjoying my christmas day with family

You seem a little obsessed

You were supposedly watching, and managed to post when the game was decided. I'm sure your goldfish forgave you.

If you keep behaving like a front running flog you'll keep getting called a front running flog.

so he liked a few posts from a mate who had some s**t hashtags when he was a kid? Not a good thing but hardly a hangable offense

And he may have some right leaning political beliefs? who really gives a * about that?

* in 2023 we clutch at straws to try and go assassinate someones character

It seems like people do give a s**t that he's a right wing w***er who coincidentally likes racist material that correlates perfectly with that right wing w***erdom.

What if it's just his character, and not assassination at all?

You were supposedly watching, and managed to post when the game was decided. I'm sure your goldfish forgave you.

If you keep behaving like a front running flog you'll keep getting called a front running flog.
Lol

Chill mate, life outside of bigfooty can't be that bad for you. Surely

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the one that came back to this four days later, lol
Sorry don't check my notifications as often when I'm chilling on the beach on my holidays

That's what caused the delay in replying to one of about 5 tags/quotes from you

Sorry don't check my notifications as often when I'm chilling on the beach on my holidays

That's what caused the delay in replying to one of about 5 tags/quotes from you

You posted a bunch in the mean time.

But yeah, I get the character you're trying to play today, no need to labour it further. It's just that the cool guy too busy for internet forums thing would be more believable if you didn't metronomically manage to appear every single time a rival loses to try to rub s**t in.

You posted a bunch in the mean time.

But yeah, I get the character you're trying to play today, no need to labour it further. It's just that the cool guy too busy for internet forums thing would be more believable if you didn't metronomically manage to appear every single time a rival loses to try to rub s**t in.
Tbf look through my posts and forums if you want to continue with your s**t. And I realise you are only doing it because I called you a negative sook a few weeks back (which I stand by fyi)

I was overseas when we dropped 3 games, lucky for me. Other than that, my team have been front running campaigners

Tbf look through my posts and forums if you want to continue with your s**t. And I realise you are only doing it because I called you a negative sook a few weeks back (which I stand by fyi)

I was overseas when we dropped 3 games, lucky for me. Other than that, my team have been front running campaigners

I don't need increasingly rambling explanations, the reality is simple. You watch the games but wait until they're decided before popping in to try to rub salt on opposition fans because you're not willing to take the risk that it might go the other way. The worst kind of sports fan, the small target sniper.

I don't need increasingly rambling explanations, the reality is simple. You watch the games but wait until they're decided before popping in to try to rub salt on opposition fans because you're not willing to take the risk that it might go the other way. The worst kind of sports fan, the small target sniper.

Lol. Ok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back