FTA-TV Billions

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They are losing me. His kinky fetish is unconvincing. He's a US Attorney, a public figure, the fact that no one in these clubs has recognised him and broadcast it is nonsense. Especially with that obnoxious reporter/journalist all over him.
I'll give it another week but I feel like not even Giamatti can save this.

They are losing me. His kinky fetish is unconvincing. He's a US Attorney, a public figure, the fact that no one in these clubs has recognised him and broadcast it is nonsense. Especially with that obnoxious reporter/journalist all over him.
I'll give it another week but I feel like not even Giamatti can save this.
You must be hard to please. One minute you love the show, the next you're completely off it.

How is it unconvincing? Clearly the club he went to is very private, and unless that reporter was stalking him 24/7, he may not know about it. We also have no idea if the reporter does know, that may be the reason it keeps coming up.

You must be hard to please. One minute you love the show, the next you're completely off it.

How is it unconvincing? Clearly the club he went to is very private, and unless that reporter was stalking him 24/7, he may not know about it. We also have no idea if the reporter does know, that may be the reason it keeps coming up.
I never said I loved the show. Last week was a decent ep for the insights it gave into Axe, but what they do on the show is way too unrealistic with some cringeworthy writing and dialog.

Like the previous ep where his dad started the buyout rumor, then had a friendly analyst upgrade the stock significantly, then he started buying the stock, which sent it soaring. This then triggered an investigation by the SEC, and all of this apparently happened over a day or two, which is nonsense as IRL it would happen over weeks/months.

I knew I recognised Axe's lawyer from somewhere; Remus from Boardwalk Empire

500x1000px-LL-71e50179_ScreenShot2013-10-21at7.44.33PM.png

Really enjoying this show. Has been a bit loose at times and has threatened to get a bit soapy but everything is there for a great series.

Giamatti is perfect.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back