Hot Topic Board Supercoach league

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright foamers, Hirdashians, Kool-Aiders and general shit stirrers the season is almost upon us and I'm sure many of you enjoy a bit of Supercoach rivalry so I'm putting together at least one HTB league
- the Bruce Francis Foam-Aid cup.

Leave your details below and I'll send league invites - first in best dressed.

If there are more than 18 will form a second league.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright foamers, Hirdashians, Kool-Aiders and general shit stirrers the season is almost upon us and I'm sure many of you enjoy a bit of Supercoach rivalry so I'm putting together at least one HTB league
- the Bruce Francis Foam-Aid cup.

Leave your details below and I'll send league invites - first in best dressed.

If there are more than 18 will form a second league.

I'm in. I'm the Coogee Prawns.

cmon blackcat. Don't listen to bannanagirl, this is your chance at Figbooty immortality.
I tell you what, I am thinking of petitioning the fantasy umpire and moderator for new rules, I think fend-offs and dont-argues pleonasm, should be scored equivalent of goals, and if Dimma (must) now allows(grammar) Dusty to take on his opponent head-on, versus taking the first opportunity at disposal, I think Dusty can now up his fend-offs to about ten a game, and I may acronym(verb neologism) the action with the initials of chopstick-in-the-eye-of-a-wag-at-a-japanese-restaurant. citeoawatjor.
#RosieBatty
#misogyny
#familyviolence
#clementineford
#evo

I will stock my team with 21 Dusty(s) or Dusties and the sub of Jenna Jameson and silly silicons should be good for a walk up start in some John Waters exploitation

116ync.jpg

PS. should the initials for chopstick be "cs" and the "s" be silent?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back