Player X vs Player Y vs Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Jack Steele v Brendan Ah Chee?

Jelwood v Adams v Danger

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's nearly 11th hour but what is the advantage of having Matt Crouch over Brad Crouch? or do some people have Brad instead? Will people pick Brad if he gets named?

Blicavs v Gawn v Jacobs.....

Gawn I think is winning the race in popularity, Blicavs - role largely unknown, Jacobs - consistency but has he got the ceiling of the other 2?

Blicavs v Gawn v Jacobs.....

Gawn I think is winning the race in popularity, Blicavs - role largely unknown, Jacobs - consistency but has he got the ceiling of the other 2?
Jacobs has a very solid ceiling, it's about 120-130, he scored 11 100s in the H and As and tonned up in both his finals last season

13/23 100s and another 6 scores above 80, 3 60s and a 52 (smashed by Nic Nat in that, the Walsh tragedy could've effected him too)

The 50s-60s type stinker he gets like every 4-6 weeks stops him from averaging 100-105, but he's very Dean Cox like with his scoring range of 80s-120s. Really think he has the game to average 100 one of these seasons, 97 and 96 the last 2 years are very good. In my team with Martin.

I think Goldy and Gawn are better suited to SC being clearance type hitout to advantage rucks who can take contested marks around the ground, though both should score well in DT too.

Steele v Gray v Ah Chee

Remove this Banner Ad

Back