Player X vs Player Y vs Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

I have a settled team at the moment but my conundrum is cheap or expensive backline:

Lloyd (D1) + Dusty (M3)
Verse
Laird (D1) + Rocky (M5) (Or another mid sub $730. I already have M. Crouch)

OR

Laird (D1) + O'Brien/O'Shea (D4) + Dow (M7)
Verse
Lloyd (D1) + Brayshaw (D4) + (Cheap Mid Rookie)

Last edited:
I have a settled team at the moment but my conundrum is cheap or expensive backline:

Lloyd (D1) + Dusty (M3)
Verse

OR

Verse
Laird and Rockliff for mine.

Lloyd (D1) + Dusty (M3)
Verse

OR

Verse

I've always seen dusty as more of a sc type player. I prefer Laird over Lloyd because of his durability and the effect McVeigh will have on Lloyd's scoring. I'd say laird and Rockliff at this point however a lot of these decisions will depend on the strength of rookies.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Thought some of you guys had completely lost the plot, then realised it was page 1 and the posts were from 2016. LOL.

What, you’re not looking at Sam Gray, Jacob Weitering or Nick Graham?

Option 1, just. I'm expecting Dow to average as much as Christensen

Christensen has averaged mid 80's before, so you don't think he will get back up to that? Rookies rarely go 80 plus with players like McGrath (70.5), Parish (73.8), Mills (73), etc ..... all getting in the low 70s. So personally if I were predicting what they each would score it would be:

Christensen ~80-85
Dow ~70-75

Unless of course you think that Christensen will be sub 80 which is a fair assessment. If I thought he would push 85+ I would definitely be picking him as that would be keeper territory for F6/F7 in a final team

Christensen has averaged mid 80's before, so you don't think he will get back up to that? Rookies rarely go 80 plus with players like McGrath (70.5), Parish (73.8), Mills (73), etc ..... all getting in the low 70s. So personally if I were predicting what they each would score it would be:

Christensen ~80-85
Dow ~70-75

Unless of course you think that Christensen will be sub 80 which is a fair assessment. If I thought he would push 85+ I would definitely be picking him as that would be keeper territory for F6/F7 in a final team

I think Christensen might play forward a lot of the time in which case i dont think he'll average 80. Dow i think can push 75, so i'm predicting their scoring to be very similar. That said, if i had to choose who would average more id select Christensen 9 times out of 10.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scott Lycett + Luke Parker + Michael Hibberd
vs
Todd Goldstein + Taylor Adams + DEF Rookie

In tinkering, I had Lycett but decided against him. If he was rck/fwd I would have gone with him to use him as F6/F7 in a finished team but as a ruck, I would prefer to just get 2 premo's and save the trade.

Though I see the side of the coin where rucks are so hard to decide this year with most having question marks.

I am going a No. 2 styled team, but, understand the money making ability of Lycett plus the ability to evaluate the ruckman to upgrade him to.

Which is the best scenario?
Zerrett + Brayshaw + $241,600 or
Coniglio + Neale

I can't help you there, as I have all four of them.

I don't have the money though.

:(

Remove this Banner Ad

Back