Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2007
On a 3-hour tour
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
West Perth, Fighting Illini
My understanding was that James wasn't going to be the coach, that he was going to be the assistant coach, and Bomber [Mark] Thompson was going to be the head coach at that time

One wonders what ever went on at Windy Hill. James was never going to coach, he said. Bomber was burnt out and never going to coach again.

and Timmy says .... How could things go wrong?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...istant-coach-at-essendon-20160405-gnzd2p.html

My understanding was that James wasn't going to be the coach, that he was going to be the assistant coach, and Bomber [Mark] Thompson was going to be the head coach at that time

One wonders what ever went on at Windy Hill. James was never going to coach, he said. Bomber was burnt out and never going to coach again.

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...istant-coach-at-essendon-20160405-gnzd2p.html

So basically

There was a doco on how Timmy found out the hard way that going straight from player to coach is difficult.

Timmy warned the EFC about appointing Hird as senior coach this based on his experience.

EFC did not listen to him.

So now going not my fault at EFC, and see I am a good boy as I warned EFC lets not talk about how bad I was at St Kilda which the doco was on.

But but but ...It wasn't Timmy's fault he was crap ..

"It was a very poorly resourced football club. It was terrible. And you can't blame them, they were trying to keep the doors open at that place.

"If I'm looking back at it now, the fact that they appointed me as a coach was a really bad decision because I had no experience at that time and really for that group of players ... they did those players a disservice as well."

Tim said one of the funniest things I've ever heard from a coach. During a presser in his second season when it was all going **** up he was asked if it was affecting his health, for example are you sleeping all right?

His response: No, I'm sleeping like a baby. I wake up every two hours crying.

Brilliant!

luv Timmy, just like the newsroom gals and the newsreader,

but by geebus, the guy has less of an IQ than a used prophylactic extricated post-haste from the rectum of a rent-boy alliterationz

the verb think and past tense thought should not be used in any sense with Timmy in a sentence upholding any standard logic*

*and yes, i know the blackcat irony hypocrisy and /third person

Timmy is full of crap.

It used to sh*t me to tears every time they would ask Timmy what his take on the saga was, whatever event was taking place.
How that could happen when he was clearly conflicted and involved is beyond me, but that's the footy media we have I guess.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a mighty revelation that Tim has understanding.
no, its not a revelation, the bible is for revelations

it is a mighty stretch that Tim has any understanding and sentience.

you need to put him in an MRI to see if there are any synapses firing. A thermometer to the groin will more than likely confirm the pulse

we need to take a sample from newsreaders to confirm he is a warm human avec pulse and throbbing heartrate

could be just weekend at bernies mk deux and instead of a beach this iteration is in a tv news studio. wierder s**t has been known to happen

luv Timmy, just like the newsroom gals and the newsreader,

but by geebus, the guy has less of an IQ than a used prophylactic extricated post-haste from the rectum of a rent-boy alliterationz

the verb think and past tense thought should not be used in any sense with Timmy in a sentence upholding any standard logic*

*and yes, i know the blackcat irony hypocrisy and /third person

I bet you can't wait to finally get that av of Waleed with his Gold Logie.

And under the bus Hird goes. My mail is that Hird is persona non grata down at the hanger.

And under the bus Hird goes. My mail is that Hird is persona non grata down at the hanger.

Prismall, now this.

Interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back