Autopsy Round 12 vs GWS - what did you learn?

Remove this Banner Ad

We'll settle back. Lick our wounds and pick the best available to take on Melb.

Get a win next week, take us to 10-3 which is a great platform and fingers crossed the news on Gaz, Tippo and Reid isn't worst case scenario.

Tonight's news is sad. But we move on.

What a shit weekend. Now I've been told we're going to the Bunya Mountains tomorrow to get back to nature and chill. I live in a forest on an acreage.

Still only 1 player. Important for sure but we should be able to cover 1guy. Our injury list this year has been minimal at worst.

True, but it's a big ask for Nank to fill his shoes. He seems to be a good competitor who I think will give a good account of himself when given the opportunity but a fit Tippett is crucial to our game plan. I'm more devo for him personally just as it looked like he'd overcome his previous injury issues and had been in career best form.

We cannot win a flag without Tippett imo

We can manage without him

Reid seriously he is done as a swan, out of contract time to go

Rohan shows a lot but the kid is made of tissue paper

I think today we fought back well, they got some calls their way (yeah sue me the umps ****ed us im sorry but they did) it killed our momentum, but yeah we had a crack then it ballooned out in junk time. Todays loss i can live with factoring in week before, opposition quality, dodgy calls, injuries etc

But long term with injuries is of some concern

But for me its how we come out next week

Gws are a finals contender and they outplayed us today

Horse said it looked worse case

Apologies, I was in a bad mood after a shit game today and I didn't want us to jump the gun until we learned more, but it looks like a moot point now unfortunately

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 thing I know is that McHACK IS NOT A CAPTAINS ********. Shit effort, they did to us what we did to Norf

He was ok in the third, but comparing him to mills down back, the kid has a crack, mcveigh does not

Cunninghams efforts are pathetic every week of late

Love mills endevour , he is fearless

Sinclair was ok today i thought he had a crack as sole ruck

Parker is not fit

Jpk stood up after half time

Mcglynn did he get to spotless?

Apologies, I was in a bad mood after a shit game today and I didn't want us to jump the gun until we learned more, but it looks like a moot point now unfortunately

Dont blame you mate, but yeah i only posted out of anger when i heard

1 thing I know is that McHACK IS NOT A CAPTAINS ********. Shit effort, they did to us what we did to Norf

I was waiting for your thoughts on McVeigh, had a feeling he might cop a spray from you after tonight's game

When it rains it pours. Not just the loss but the injuries, really deflating if this derails our season.

The doomsayers will have their week now to tell us who all the shit players are.

I'll wait to see how we bounce back before writing us off. Some good news on the injury front would help.

Life goes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We fought the game out today, hawks packed it in and folded in the same position at spotless

Today was a loss where you say shit the better side on the day lost and move on

The tippett injury sucks more than the loss, he is a massive key

But we are still a good/great side imo, plenty of players to come back, plenty of sides we can beat, so write us off at your peril

The sky is not falling, we are in this

We fought the game out today, hawks packed it in and folded in the same position at spotless

Today was a loss where you say shit the better side on the day lost and move on

The tippett injury sucks more than the loss, he is a massive key

But we are still a good/great side imo, plenty of players to come back, plenty of sides we can beat, so write us off at your peril

The sky is not falling, we are in this

I don't disagree with that at all.

I don't disagree with that at all.

It was a perfect storm in a lot of ways

Their 100th game, we are their rival, they had lost 2 in a row, at home

We had a few injuries hit, off a rain ridden slog, a little bit off and due for a loss potentially

I am not excusing the loss, but odds are even if we win the flag we will drop 5-7 games

Top 4 is so close and now the crows are pushing up
Going to be interesting to see who grabs there chances

no doubt

We cant play like todays crap long term and hold top 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Back