Autopsy Round 12 vs GWS - what did you learn?

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't suck up, that was pathetic, they bullied our midfield like we do to others. Suck shit , umps and us were pathetic, thank go god Deano didn't play. I hate that mob of top 10 rats

Towers will be back :(

For perspective, while the game was on 20 people died with more injured in a hostage in Orlando. Really puts inconsequential shit like Tippett's injury in perspective.

For perspective, while the game was on 20 people died with more injured in a hostage in Orlando. Really puts inconsequential shit like Tippett's injury in perspective.

Our ruck depth is not good though

We did, today was crap and and no-one is denying that, but it's one bad game. This has been the only time this year our midfield has been beaten like that.

We did, today was crap and and no-one is denying that, but it's one bad game. This has been the only time this year our midfield has been beaten like that.

Also at the risk of being seen to make excuses for the team that was a bloody slog last week, not the best prep to face a speedy classy midfield

Also at the risk of being seen to make excuses for the team that was a bloody slog last week, not the best prep to face a speedy classy midfield

Stop making excuses for the team :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stop mate, i'm pissed off going to bed. Don't need to read anymore, go to bed , no more to read anymore. Move on to the Denons

You could just go to bed and not read it without commenting

A wise man on here once said "i pay my membership ill comment on what i want"

Well i paid my membership too

You could just go to bed and not read it without commenting

A wise man on here once said "i pay my membership ill comment on what i want"

Well i paid my membership too

He said stop mate, just give it a rest.

Just to rub some more salt into the wound, that guy who won the 100,000 dollars was some turncoat flog who traded his swans membership in for a giants one.

Do i dare suggest its time for DREX to play

Hear me out

He can ruck all day (maybe not super well ) but he did have a good engine and sinclair can take a grab up forward

Can see the logic if they do go that way (lets be honest he'll play during the run of time Tippett's out anyway) as we'll be up against Gawn. Would think a mix of Nanka/Naismith/Drex will all get games depending on who we play with Nanka getting the most

Remove this Banner Ad

Back