Pauline Hanson

Remove this Banner Ad

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-04/james-ashby-and-pauline-hanson/7568286

look, imho I think that what she says has some merit but the two majors won't say it because they risk alienating their constituents. LNP has a big Chinese backing and gets plenty of donations from wealthy Chinese, as does the ALP.

like I said in the other thread my main issue is the flow of corrupt money being parked here.

if a 22 y/o Chinese is driving a $1 million RR then where is the money coming from? and why aren't AUSTRAC checking? You know they exist because they're too stupid to tone down the extravagance.

http://www.afr.com/news/world/asia/...an-tourism-education-property-20160302-gn8a4b
Abbott's daughters have the run of the joint, CEO kids' on coke benders every night. But its an immigration problem when the corporate flog is Chinese?

16woy9.jpg

Halal is a religion scamming the broader community from hidden costs to food etc.. Cancer council a scam? Haven't heard that conspiracy theory... even if it is so, the old saying "Two wrongs don't make a right" may apply here?
How is it hidden? It's on the label.

Numerous studies have found there is no cost passed on to the consumer.

Just the lack of respect to the non Islamic,too lazy to have scan every ******* label every time you put a product in your trolley.

They say sugar is hidden too when it is labelled. On the cost I would find it hard to believe it isn't passed on to the consumer. Company's pay for halal certification... you think they just cover that cost themselves? Where are these studies?

They say sugar is hidden too when it is labelled. On the cost I would find it hard to believe it isn't passed on to the consumer. Company's pay for halal certification... you think they just cover that cost themselves? Where are these studies?
Do you own research.

You just said you were too lazy to look at a label? Do you care or not?

FMD.

The cost of Halal certification is not all that much in terms of the total production cost of the product over the course of a year. You might be talking about 1-2cents in the extreme.

Do you realise that every major beef and lamb abattoir in Vic & NSW has Halal certification?

You might need to go vegetarian then or eat only pork.

Then if you're too lazy to take 2.3 seconds to look at a label, you shouldnt really care if its halal or not.

FMD.
I have a family of four,we do one major shop per week,generally Saturday mornings before the crowds set in.
I'd say there are are least 50 to 100 items in that trolley of a Saturday.
3 seconds (you believe to check each item,I'd beg to differ,at least ten,but let's play your game)multiplied by 75(average)items=225 seconds or 3minutes 45 seconds to my shopping time.
That's not including my two kids running riot through the place and wife whom despises doing the shopping in the first place and a hundred other people with trolleys and kids behind you,wishing they were elsewhere and that you'd get the * out of their way and your label browsing is going to earn you a trolley to the midriff.
Your need to make the majority appear bigoted or small minded or without cares or rights is horribly flawed and without question,weak.
Why should I have to?.
Last time I checked this was not an Islamic country or state,thank *.
Why should the majority be made to bow down to these archaic middle eastern religious beliefs?.
Halal is a scam and a hoax in this country.
Point is,why should have to check,I'm not muslim,no one I know is,I've never seen a muslim in the places I shop at,why are the products being stocked on the shelves where I shop halal in the first place?.
Whose political correctedness allowed this nonsense to occur?.
I'm all for inclusion,but when my ******* food is blessed in the name of a god I don't believe exists,I get ******* militant in my choice to be a non-believer.

Haven't heard that conspiracy theory...

Cancer council raise money by selling you food that causes cancer, and they know it and don't care. That is a scam.

They are doing a lot more damage to our society than halal certification ever could.

if you wish to go on about halal, remember it defines you as a small mind

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cancer council raise money by selling you food that causes cancer, and they know it and don't care. That is a scam
if you wish to go on about halal, remember it defines you as a small mind
Link please?.
Why does it define one as a small mind?.
Wanting choice defines a small mind does it?.
Then that,by your definition,would mean halal and people needing,requiring or preparing it and allowing it are also of small minds.
Logic fail.

I have a family of four,we do one major shop per week,generally Saturday mornings before the crowds set in.
I'd say there are are least 50 to 100 items in that trolley of a Saturday.
3 seconds (you believe to check each item,I'd beg to differ,at least ten,but let's play your game)multiplied by 75(average)items=225 seconds or 3minutes 45 seconds to my shopping time.
That's not including my two kids running riot through the place and wife whom despises doing the shopping in the first place and a hundred other people with trolleys and kids behind you,wishing they were elsewhere and that you'd get the **** out of their way and your label browsing is going to earn you a trolley to the midriff.
Your need to make the majority appear bigoted or small minded or without cares or rights is horribly flawed and without question,weak.
Why should I have to?.
Last time I checked this was not an Islamic country or state,thank ****.
Why should the majority be made to bow down to these archaic middle eastern religious beliefs?.
Point is,why should have to check,I'm not muslim,no one I know is,I've never seen a muslim in the places I shop at,why are the products being stocked on the shelves where I shop halal in the first place?.
I'm all for inclusion,but when my ******* food is blessed in the name of a god I don't believe exists,I get ******* militant in my choice to be a non-believer.
That's a lot of whinging over four minutes of your time.

Does this make me an -ist?.
Please explain and you'd better have some facts to back this absolute dog s**t up too or I'm gonna go full metal jacket on your weak minded tripe!.
Not really the point though is it?.
And your point being?,in relation my post you replied to?.
Why should my food be tainted by religious buffoonery to ease the fears of a few when I don't agree with it?.
You'll say no it doesn't!.
So why ******* do it?.
Why make the rest of us suffer your annoying little religious curio's?.
Why should I have to?.
Link please?.
Why does it define one as a small mind?.
Wanting choice defines a small mind does it?.
Why should my food be processed according to their bullshit laws and gods?.
Maybe I should ask Waheed Ali,the most popular person on Australian Television?.
Why do you keep putting full stops after your question marks and exclamation marks? Shits me.

That's a lot of whinging over four minutes of your time.
Why?.
I ain't a ******* muslim.
Maybe I should ask Waheed Ali,the most popular person on Australian Television?.:rolleyes:

The cost of Halal certification is not all that much in terms of the total production cost of the product over the course of a year. You might be talking about 1-2cents in the extreme.

Do you realise that every major beef and lamb abattoir in Vic & NSW has Halal certification?

You might need to go vegetarian then or eat only pork.

Yeah wouldn't surprise me if all major slaughter houses are halal certified. I understand it is very important for export (especially live stock) to Muslim countries, but just cant get my head around how they can get away with rorting the system to make money off mass production for local markets. I wonder how much money they actually make from this scam. I say scam because this Halal Certification (locally) is done for products that majority of it wont even go to Muslims. Crazy to me. Halal makes huge profits for Islamic organizations and I have no doubt that if the catholic Church manage to systemically rort the system to make the same sort of $$ people would question it. People talk about inquiries in Halal and all is good but too me the more you look into the more grey it is. I haven't found a report detailing this inquiry...ill keep looking I guess

1-2 cents is still enough to annoy me haha (although it seems a made up figure?). Most of what we buy seems to becoming Halal which would add up each time you go shopping, then times that by the 23 million odd people around Australia. Stinks to me. I wouldn't can if the money went to the government but a minority population rorting the system like this is crazy. My Muslims mates never seem to check Halal Certification when they shop and some actually don't mind Bacon and eggs or Alcohol. Just seems a pointless exercise designed to rort the system for money to me

There was a local abboitoirs around here that was doing around 10 thousand sheep/lambs a week.

Being on the edge of an arid area, a lot of muttun would be killed. They employed a muslim bloke, moved his family here and put him up at the stun gun. this fulfilled the requirements of Muslim countries wishing to import meat from Australia.

This bloke bought a house here, put his kids through private christian schools, bought a car from the local dealer, ate from the local fish and chip shop.

All his job was to bless the sheep before they were killed. The countries that imported the meat paid for it. Farmers up this way would of lost money on the muttun, if this was not so. If you cant sell them, you still got to feed them. You're feeding something you dont want and is worth next to nothing.

Last time I checked this was not an Islamic country or state,thank ****.
Why?.
I ain't a ******* muslim.
Maybe I should ask Waheed Ali,the most popular person on Australian Television?.:rolleyes:
Simply put, you don't like Muslims. That much is clear, and it is your right to not buy halal food.

But if you're going to see this as a battle of civilisations, don't have a f***ing whinge about having to look at a food label. If its that important to you, then you will check.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back