Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we could trade Deledio for someone like a Tom Mitchell or Dion Prestia it not only gives us a midfielder for the next 7-8 years, but it gives us another spot to develop another youngster in that position who will help us in the long run (Corey Ellis, Ben Lennon).

No you're not.

And while you're at it, you don't have the licence to be abusive and tell people to * off and call them names and I suggest you tone it right back. Enough's enough.

You make an outlandish call, you will get called out on it and you need to learn to deal with that Eth.

No you're not.

And while you're at it, you don't have the licence to be abusive and tell people to **** off and call them names and I suggest you tone it right back. Enough's enough.

You make an outlandish call, you will get called out on it and you need to learn to deal with that Eth.
Yes, I am. I made a correct call and just because I don't rate him, doesn't make my opinion any less valid. I always concede when I'm wrong, and on this case I am not.

Yes, I am. I made a correct call and just because I don't rate him, doesn't make my opinion any less valid. I always concede when I'm wrong, and on this case I am not.

No you don't. You have a sig absolving you of any apology ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What better note to re-open this on than to note that some are already saying that Parish will win the Rising Star award only because the AFL wants to do Essendon another favour and give us another leg up.

I mean, really.

Mark my words, unless they can move Boyd on, which they would dearly love to do, they won't be winning a flag anytime soon.
His $1.5 million wage could be turned into three elite midfielders.

I don't know what's more amusing.

1) The Dogs want to dump Boyd.
2) They can't win a flag if he's on the list.
3) Elite midfielders only get paid $500k.

Bombers fans going on about Hurley "making Riewoldt his bitch" is the funniest myth on bigfooty, and they even bring it up when hes on a holiday in spain lmao

Riewoldt is not Hurley's bitch. He's Hurley's beard's bitch, bitch.

Parish can't win because the AFL is trying to keep us down.

Also explains the mystifying umpiring.

And the s**t-house time slot we had to play last round....are we the only team......oh um no wait

Last edited:
These Tiger supporters are so cute and funny, they truly live week to week. How do they survive the off season?

There is much delusion there. I particularly like the recent suggestion of Hibberd to Melbourne, draft pick to Ninthmond, Vickery to EFC....WTF???

Essendon have become an irrelevant joke. I would rather have another tooth pulled out than watch that crap play. Even with some players back next season, they are no chance of playing finals in my book. Have only about 3 decent players now and a coaching staff that is full of washed up rejects.
Salty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back