Oppo Camp Delusional Pearlers III

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are North are threat in 2016?

Well obviously the answer is no, they aren't.

I have been on record in the past applauding North for at least making the list management decisions that could have seen them have a crack, but it is obvious this side is not flag capable.

Moreover, they currently have what appears to be relatively little talent coming through when compared with most other sides.

It's well publicised that they have a large number of 30+ players, but I think the real interesting part is that they don't really seem to have much in the way of that 22-27yo bracket that could potentially launch a new flag challenge. In the next couple of years.

I would suggest they need to cut in to the list, not only clearing out many of it's 30+ players, but perhaps looking at trading in to the draft by trading out some younger players that may have some currency.

Either way, I don't think it's a stretch to say we can put a line through North for 2017-18, and further, I would be VERY surprised if they feature in finals in both those years.

Are North are threat in 2016?

Well obviously the answer is no, they aren't.

I have been on record in the past applauding North for at least making the list management decisions that could have seen them have a crack, but it is obvious this side is not flag capable.

Moreover, they currently have what appears to be relatively little talent coming through when compared with most other sides.

It's well publicised that they have a large number of 30+ players, but I think the real interesting part is that they don't really seem to have much in the way of that 22-27yo bracket that could potentially launch a new flag challenge. In the next couple of years.

I would suggest they need to cut in to the list, not only clearing out many of it's 30+ players, but perhaps looking at trading in to the draft by trading out some younger players that may have some currency.

Either way, I don't think it's a stretch to say we can put a line through North for 2017-18, and further, I would be VERY surprised if they feature in finals in both those years.

They will not make finals this year that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back