News Will Snelling signs with Sturt

Remove this Banner Ad

Starting to look more and more like he was a ridiculous steal in the rookie draft!
Agreed! He might not tick all the boxes, but has enough qualities to think he has a great chance of being an 100 game plus player.

I'd like to see a few more of his hand balls hit their targets... and with a bit more power behind them.

Fix that, and this is exactly the type of player you want at the fall of the ball when we're playing in wet/dewy conditions.

but.. but.. my super coach team for next year. oh well. awesome news. lets hope he becomes the mid we all want and need.
From what I have seen and heard this year he WILL bring effort and Will, will be part of our future....good news and really a testament to the young man in over coming injuries as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This kid is going to be a star, I am absolutely confident.

In 3 years, people will be asking the obvious question of 'how did our recruiters not pick him up?'.

Granted, we only rookie listed him but still...

Where's the video where Kenny surprises the new player by jumping out of a cupboard or hiding in his toilet so that we can see his surprise when told he's been picked? I love those videos. And the ones where the player then rings his mum but mum's drunk and just bags her husband for rooting the secretary at work. I love those ones too.

You can see it already snells has a natural footy nous. Watching him in sanfl games provided he has good side steps, quick hands and ok kick doesnt tend to waste it. Although he doesnt have the longest kick and ill probably cop flack for this he kind of reminds me of hodge in his aggression and motion. When/after he kicks the ball he has a relaxed nature a lot of players dont which aligns his composure and really shows a hodge comparison.

What a way to debut with his good mate bonner. As long as we dont samgrayforwardpocket debut him im really looking forward to saturday night

You can see it already snells has a natural footy nous. Watching him in sanfl games provided he has good side steps, quick hands and ok kick doesnt tend to waste it. Although he doesnt have the longest kick and ill probably cop flack for this he kind of reminds me of hodge in his aggression and motion. When/after he kicks the ball he has a relaxed nature a lot of players dont which aligns his composure and really shows a hodge comparison.

What a way to debut with his good mate bonner. As long as we dont samgrayforwardpocket debut him im really looking forward to saturday night
Personally, he reminds me more of how Sam Mitchell goes about it..even has the same body shape and can kick on both feet too

Remove this Banner Ad

Back