Past #29: Brent Harvey - AFL / North Melbourne games record holder (432gms/518gls) - thanks Boomer

Remove this Banner Ad

Having said all that, what's with other women on Instagram commenting on other people's children like that's not extraordinarily creepy and/or weird?

I had no idea it was used for anything other than food and dick pics.

The player isn't bigger than the club, but in a certain sense they come to embody the club and that's kind of what gives it all meaning imo.

The bottom line is performance, and if you are a champion and still performing (and not injury prone) then you should be untouchable.
Perhaps some players, over time, come to think they embody the club because the club plays up to that very notion? (Like Carey before him, perhaps a sense of entitlement creeps in?)

Your bottom line, about bottom lines, is the crux of the matter. Some think the likes of Boomer are 'untouchable' while others, like me, think no-one is.

I hang on every word of Mrs Boomers, she will go well at Doggies games......

article-1061329-02C922C100000578-490_233x423.jpg

Perhaps some players, over time, come to think they embody the club because the club plays up to that very notion? (Like Carey before him, perhaps a sense of entitlement creeps in?)

Your bottom line, about bottom lines, is the crux of the matter. Some think the likes of Boomer are 'untouchable' while others, like me, think no-one is.

Carey actually showed more affection for the club post axing than this mob are. He even said "I want them to win the premiership" at his departing press conference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fans didn't sack boomer, she obviously didn't take two seconds to think how our fans would feel about this. The same fans that paid to see boomer, that paid to read his book, that went berserk in support of brent when the news broke.

It's one thing for her kids to react and put on an opposing jumper, it's completely disrespectful to deliberately post it online with hashtags #godoggies

Poor form. Ungrateful form.

Relax boys. Most toddlers suddenly become fans of whatever team they last watched win.

I know when I was in early primary school I'd switch teams almost on a daily basis to whoever was winning games on prime time TV.

Boomer is a legend of North Melbourne, and that will never change. No doubt there would be a sour taste right now, but it will blow over in no time.

I really hope he doesn't end his career at another club because it just wouldn't feel right.

Having said that... they're more than welcome to stay on the bandwagon for as long as they want :p.

bandwagon1.jpg

Getting abit embarrassing for him now.

I've always believed the right decision was made from the start and now i'm certain of it.

And just today i was reading about Corey Enight gracefully retiring after the season is over with no fanfare or goodbye game. Same goes for Spud.

Boomer said in his last interview that he didn't think him wanting to know before the last round would affect the team or our finals performance. I couldn't believe he actually believes that, and the digs at the club and now this from his Wife Seriously!!!!

I'm over it..

Hahaha bandwagon! Dont worry folks, brents boys will be roos, they are apart of the FS acadamy at north! If they wanna be doggies supporters, let them, i wanna be one too...

Actually, nah, get stuffed dogs and * off back to footscray already

Shayne is quite a piece of work

Would take on Glenn Archer in a fight before her.

She's probably worried she will have to find a job now.
And Coops will probaby have to do a few extra laps at his next North Academy session. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back