Brushes with fame

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, everyone and his dog is friends with Ricky Nixon on FB, me included

U7Ghu2sh.jpg

This thread has restored my faith in humanity (while simultaneously casting massive doubt on some people's reading comprehension skills, tbh) :thumbsu:

Only one i can comment on is Kasper - went to school with his brother, who was a good bloke, too, no pretence.

Seeing as it's not a friends thread anymore

Delivered a TV to Rebecca Gibney. She came out in her PJs. It's was over 10 years ago so she was still quite desirable

Near ran over David Foster

Played cricket with Jason Krezja and Shaun Young, and against Greg Blewett

Also, a mate tells me I was drunk and introduced myself to a guy from a band as "Marklar from BigFooty". The guy was really nice about it even though I was surely talking no sense. Thanks for being kind, MC Bad Genius :D

Has anyone heard of Marcus Dibble?

I saw someone from Melbs comment on one of his videos on Facebook. I thought it was weird it had so many likes and comments, assumed it was a one-off...

Six years ago he was a random bogan kid who used to drink premixed bourbon, and now he has nearly 350,000 likes - and a blue verified tick.

He makes depressingly unfunny videos that blokes like Stratton Gun would like. He frequently uses that homophobic f-word, abuses the English language and makes up words on the spot, and somehow has some sort of online crowd. Obviously coming from a small town and him being the same age I used to see him at parties and things, but man, so weird,

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

This thread has restored my faith in humanity (while simultaneously casting massive doubt on some people's reading comprehension skills, tbh) :thumbsu:

Only one i can comment on is Kasper - went to school with his brother, who was a good bloke, too, no pretence.

This is now the Michael Kasprowicz thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Got to see carol smilie (TV presenter in Scotland) didn't get to meet her but seen her from a distance. My friend met her and said she was incredibly arrogant.

Arguably the most depressing thread on bigfooty

What on earth are you talking about? ITT we have worked out that several of us have had a major hand in writing some of the great songs in history.

In fact, I wasn't going to name drop, but I was the guy who gave Judas his 30 pieces of silver.

Got in a push & shove with Stewart Loewe at the Elephant & Wheelbarrow in St Kilda in 2001. Has massive hands. Ended up around my neck.

A mate of mine met Stewie Loewe at a GNR concert in Melbourne back in the 90s and said he put his hands up against his hands and they looked like kids hands compared to his, they didn't call him "Buckets" for nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back