BigFooty Death List 2023 - ClarkeM goes Back-To-Back, finishing 1st/60 with 251 points

Remove this Banner Ad

So if Trump dies at 12:01am AEDT Jan 1st 2024(8:01am EST Dec 31st 2023), would I get points for 2023 or 2024? How about both?

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app

So if Trump dies at 12:01am AEDT Jan 1st 2024(8:01am EST Dec 31st 2023), would I get points for 2023 or 2024? How about both?

On SM-A135F using BigFooty.com mobile app
Place of birth accounts for age and so, place of death counts for points in terms of timing...

In short, 2023 game assuming Trump is in the States.

There's a group where I live that still protest vaccinations every Saturday morning. Two years after we've all returned to our normal lives.
Yeah I’ve had dealings with a nutter who’s living off grid in a park on the river. Sees my government vehicle and is onto me about all sorts of s**t , the most interesting conspiracy is the purposely created mosquitoes that bull gates and the csiro have created to monitor us.

Melissa Hoskins 32 Olympic Silver Medallist ( Pursuit)

Wife of Rohan Dennis cyclist who has been charged with death by dangerous driving

We should make a concerted effort to remember the names of all women killed by their partners.

I think we’ll remember hers. Athletes killing athletes is the closest many Australians will ever come to focusing on family violence as perhaps our biggest societal issue.

Wife of Rohan Dennis cyclist who has been charged with death by dangerous driving

Melissa Hoskins in the second sports-person from WA to die in a traffic incident in three days.

On Friday, WAFL team Perth Demons' player Dakota Baldwin-Wright died at age 25 while on holiday in Europe after being hit by a train in Prague.

It brings back sad memories of Central District captain Daniel Hulm, who after leading the Bulldogs to their first premiership in 2000, was hit by a train in London in early 2001 and died of his injuries.

Melissa Hoskins in the second sports-person from WA to die in a traffic incident in three days.

On Friday, WAFL team Perth Demons' player Dakota Baldwin-Wright died at age 25 while on holiday in Europe after being hit by a train in Prague.

It brings back sad memories of Central District captain Daniel Hulm, who after leading the Bulldogs to their first premiership in 2000, was hit by a train in London in early 2001 and died of his injuries.

From some of the information leaking publicly and privately, this won't ultimately be recorded as "a traffic incident."

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah damn, she's the cousin of my mate so had a vague connection there :(

The guy who hosts has the easiest job in the world. He can just sit back and cherry pick the names given to him.
This discredits the hours and hours I put into this *er! I always set my list before I look at others :(

Got a feeling Clint Eastwood may be a late 2023 death. And I couldn't care less, Pro Trump fund-raising a-hole.

I will be very sad when Clint goes. He's currently filming a movie with Nicholas Hoult and Toni Collette, and doesn't look too bad!

411ovfzef02c1.jpg

Cool beard.

Anyway, he's had such an amazing, interesting career and is likely my favourite living reactionary filmmaker. Also, while a Republican, he's tended to be pretty anti-Trump and endorsed Michael Bloomberg (also a sack of s**t) in 2020.

Terrible person (ask Sondra Locke) and terrible politics, but thankfully I don't have to know him to adore his movies. Let's hope anyone who has him in 2024 finds their six points wanting!

Cale Yarborough 84 US NASCAR HOF Legend
You subbed to a death watch page or something, you always have the death news, you’re the grim reaper of bf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back