2023 Melbourne Earthquake 2: Electric Boogaloo

Remove this Banner Ad

I knew there'd be a post on BF. There can't be a city in the world so fascinated with its own weather and seizmic events.

According to Geoscience Australia it was a 3.8 magnitude. So nothing. My apartment didn't even really shake, I heard it more than I felt it.

I knew there'd be a post on BF. There can't be a city in the world so fascinated with its own weather and seizmic events.

According to Geoscience Australia it was a 3.8 magnitude. So nothing. My apartment didn't even really shake, I heard it more than I felt it.

Was in my township, I felt it more than heard it then potentially had to dodge something that might fall on my noggin from a shelf as almost 60yo house. My phone alert had it originally at 4.5.

Yeah woke me up, bloody hell. Now sitting in the lounge room soothing the animals while *en vertigo rages within me

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just so we're clear, we're blaming the recent spate of earthquakes on the vaccine, right? Or did I read the memo wrong?

edit: Over 10000 "felt" reports for a sub-4.0 at midnight on Geoscience Australia. Must be a lot of people like me who were just about to give up on this rubbish GP but were still up.

How do you sign up for Earthquake alerts to your phone?

I think people are just using the Vic Emergency app that they recommend we all have after the pandemic and a bunch of weather events anyway!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back