Overweight and Obesity in Australia in 2023 and future projections.

Are you overweight?

• Yes

Votes: 29 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 45 60.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

So I'm guessing you guys aren't big fans of Zach from the latest Jackass film?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm proof that you can lose a lot of weight and still drink a lot of beer, I mean I wouldn't recommend it as a regime but it can happen.
Is this the liquid diet?

I knew a guy who pretty much lived on beer and multivitamins

no idea whether he is still alive, its something you can kind of get away with for a while in your 20s

Is this the liquid diet?

no idea whether he is still alive, its something you can kind of get away with for a while in your 20s
My brother tried living in Guinness for a while as an experiment but decided he preferred having solid poos.

Is this the liquid diet?

My ex worked with someone whose diet was basically V's and cigarettes. He was stick thin and looked like he'd fall over and die any moment.

My ex worked with someone whose diet was basically V's and cigarettes. He was stick thin and looked like he'd fall over and die any moment.
Oh yeah this guy smoked as well

I'm proof that you can lose a lot of weight and still drink a lot of beer, I mean I wouldn't recommend it as a regime but it can happen.
My old man drank 6 tallies a night (minimum) and was skinny as a rake.

Of course he barely ate either. Unless you count the 16mg Stuyvesants, which you shouldn't.

Dead at 53

I've taken a sip of Red Bull.

That was my first and last experience with any of those drinks. They are disgusting.
I'm not sure the flavor is the deciding factor in why people drink them. Like alcohol.

I mean, I like tea but I've never gone out and drank 12 points of it on a Saturday night.

I'm not sure the flavor is the deciding factor in why people drink them. Like alcohol.

I mean, I like tea but I've never gone out and drank 12 points of it on a Saturday night.
I dont know, some people seem to be drinking them for not much else.

I did a 24 hours shift in retail one time and smashed about 10 in 8-9 hours. I got home and pretty much collapsed, then it was like my body went to sleep but my mind was absolutely wired, WIDE awake.

Terrifying experience, never drank any of those bad boys again.

I dont know, some people seem to be drinking them for not much else.

I did a 24 hours shift in retail one time and smashed about 10 in 8-9 hours. I got home and pretty much collapsed, then it was like my body went to sleep but my mind was absolutely wired, WIDE awake.

Terrifying experience, never drank any of those bad boys again.

Back