Radio The SEN Thread 10

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Douche bank is a reporter on 3AW news.
Ha. I was gunna say, Anthony "Douche Bank" Laughton is back doing the news on 3aw on weekends. I can't believe it. :D He's back from the dead. The last I noticed he was working at a regional or community station.

He sounds a bit better, but he still sometimes emphasises THE wrong WORDS or syllaBLES, because he tries too hard to sound serious and grown up. He should just talk like a human. :p

For those he don't know, he's a young-ish guy who worked in SEN's 'adolescent' newsroom a few years ago, before they cut costs and nuked their news. He made a few famous fluffs, with the best/worst one being when he pronounced 'Deutsche Bank' as "Douche Bank." Farkin pissa. Pickers and Hutchy used to play it all the time.

For you, 'Douchey', dude, mate, if you still read this: if you think it'll be forgotten and you can put it behind you, it will NEVER be forgotten, because it was just too good. Ha

Last edited:

Ha. I was gunna say, Anthony "Douche Bank" Laughton is back doing the news on 3aw on weekends. I can't believe it. :D He's back from the dead. The last I noticed he was working at a regional or community station in Qld.

He sounds a bit better, but he still sometimes emphasises THE wrong WORDS or syllaBLES, because he tries too hard to sound serious and grown up. He should just talk like a human. :p

For those he don't know, he's a young-ish guy who worked in SEN's 'adolescent' newsroom a few years ago, before they cut costs and nuked their news. He made a few famous fluffs, with the best/worst one being when he pronounced 'Deutsche Bank' as "Douche Bank." Farkin pissa. Pickers and Hutchy used to play it all the time.

For you, 'Douchey', dude, mate, if you still read this: if you think it'll be forgotten and you can put it behind you, it will NEVER be forgotten, because it was just too good. Ha
To go from SEN news to 3AW is a step up for him. He'll be alongside Steve Quartermain and going out with Glen Maxwell soon.

RSN's more serious style will suit Harford, and he has enough footy contacts to ensure that side is covered - Not so sold on Richardson in terms of sporting knowledge, but he will do well with the racing side - Harford and Richardson did a good job of selling themselves to RSN.

Ox said the thing about this test team is theres a lack of players youd wanna have a beer with, and are good blokes.

leach questioned this, a few mins later ox said its nothing to do with being a good bloke.

SMH
I think the thing about this test team is there's a lack of good players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back