Player Sponsorship 2017 BF Hawks player sponsorships - taking payments until April 2nd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Messenger have you done something to your account in the last how ever long? I'm with ING also so it gives an instant response. It says there's an issue with your account and won't let me send. I just got off the phone with ING support and they've confirmed it is on your end, but obviously they couldn't go into details with me about it. Hopefully everyone else's payments don't get knocked back.

Messenger have you done something to your account in the last how ever long? I'm with ING also so it gives an instant response. It says there's an issue with your account and won't let me send. I just got off the phone with ING support and they've confirmed it is on your end, but obviously they couldn't go into details with me about it. Hopefully everyone else's payments don't get knocked back.
Mine went through with the saved details from last year when the thread was opened hopefully temporary. Or you fat fingered it ( I did that with a $5k payment one time, nervous week until the money came back)

Mine went through with the saved details from last year when the thread was opened hopefully temporary. Or you fat fingered it ( I did that with a $5k payment one time, nervous week until the money came back)
Mine has been a saved details one too from the last few years. Checked everything a dozen times before resorting to calling support. And like I said, they confirmed the issue was on Mess' account.

I guess if the account lays pretty dormant for most of the year before all of a sudden getting hit up with lots of weird deposits over a short period of time it's probably been frozen due to suspicion of illegal activities. The Essendon FC isn't co-account holder I hope...

Amount: $61.23
Reference: Davo23
When: 8 March 2017 at 2.10 pm

61 for our first premiership
23 because it's so special!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

OK, I am looking to wrap this up by the middle of next week when the Club shall inform me who we shall be sponsoring. According to my notes, there are still $600 in outstanding pledges but I'm pleased to announce we have enough for two players to sponsor right now.

If you're having problems depositing into Messenger's account, I do take Paypal. Several of you have already used this option.

Mine has been a saved details one too from the last few years. Checked everything a dozen times before resorting to calling support. And like I said, they confirmed the issue was on Mess' account.

I guess if the account lays pretty dormant for most of the year before all of a sudden getting hit up with lots of weird deposits over a short period of time it's probably been frozen due to suspicion of illegal activities. The Essendon FC isn't co-account holder I hope...
I had a similar problem a few years ago - the money disappeared into the ether and I couldn't get it back:mad:.

Is it too late to jump on board?

I had a similar problem a few years ago - the money disappeared into the ether and I couldn't get it back:mad:.

Is it too late to jump on board?
Still time

I'm checking with Messenger this weekend to check the balance, and to issue receipts.

Our absolute deadline (amazingly) is still four weeks away but at this very late stage it's most certainly first-in best dressed. My personal deadline was closer to first bounce next Saturday night.

We have Brand and I have asked HFC to hold Nash, however our contact there is away until mid next week. Cousins is the only player still available, all others have been snapped up. Last calculations, we had about $300 of pledges that hadn't turned into payments. Even if these rolled in we'd still be about $250 short to secure that third player. However I am aware of someone who would make up that difference.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back