Movies & TV The Movie Guide

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw 'Why Him?' over the Christmas break...went in with very low expectations but it actually wasn't too bad...plenty of cheap laughs.

Surprisingly I liked it too. I love Malcolm in the Middle though!

Went along to an advanced screening of 'Lion' at the Moonlight Cinema in the Royal Botanic Gardens last night, highly recommend it to anyone who doesn't mind their heart strings being stretched to near breaking point.

Heard it was good. How is the storyline though, have heard some good things and bad things.

Been in hospital for a couple days got home so had a bit of a movie day.

Prisoners. Still one of the best movies ive seen
Gone Baby Gone. Was pretty good not quite must see though

Next will be The girl with dragon tattoo.

Keen on seeing the new movie Split too. Looks ok for a M. Knight Shmamanajahalan movie

Been in hospital for a couple days got home so had a bit of a movie day.

Prisoners. Still one of the best movies ive seen
Gone Baby Gone. Was pretty good not quite must see though

Next will be The girl with dragon tattoo.

Keen on seeing the new movie Split too. Looks ok for a M. Knight Shmamanajahalan movie

You okay mate? Prisoners is phenomenal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard it was good. How is the storyline though, have heard some good things and bad things.

Umm it's hard to explain...the way the film is structured is different to your typical style but I think it worked perfectly for the story that was being told. There's only so much you can do with 'storyline' whilst trying to keep a true story factually accurate i reckon.

You okay mate? Prisoners is phenomenal.
Yeah not as serious as 1st thought. Was suspected blood infection/septic something. Turns out its water on the knee coinciding with an acute gout attack AND a virus causing nausea and blackouts. Not a bad trifecta

Also.... Yes Prisoners is so good. Criminally under rated

Yeah not as serious as 1st thought. Was suspected blood infection/septic something. Turns out its water on the knee coinciding with an acute gout attack AND a virus causing nausea and blackouts. Not a bad trifecta

Also.... Yes Prisoners is so good. Criminally under rated

s**t that's not ideal!

Patrick Stewart is great in Richard II (The Hollow Crown dvd set) playing John Gaunt.

Haven't seen that. That wouldn't surprise me. He's always excelled at period drama...back to his Shakespearen roots, I guess. I'll have to check it out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back