Universal Love Alex Johnson

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Going to be watching NEAFL team lists like a hawk all year now. The moment he's named I'm booking flights & getting across for it.

This bloke I rate bloody highly. His skills pre-injury were the makings of a constant AA superstar KPD. But to go through what he has, just for the chance to run out there again with the boys is bloody inspirational. Don't give up on your hopes & dreams. Have a goal, set the sights & work bloody hard.

Going to be watching NEAFL team lists like a hawk all year now. The moment he's named I'm booking flights & getting across for it.

This bloke I rate bloody highly. His skills pre-injury were the makings of a constant AA superstar KPD. But to go through what he has, just for the chance to run out there again with the boys is bloody inspirational. Don't give up on your hopes & dreams. Have a goal, set the sights & work bloody hard.
Why would you worry and wait for NEAFL teams as im sure the world will no ! #norush

I hope if/when he comes back and plays his first AFL game again he plays that first AFL game at the SCG.

I hope if/when he comes back and plays his first AFL game again he plays that first AFL game at the SCG.
I hope he plays at the MCG where he famously played his last game in the state he can from lol. Who cares, just want him back anywhere.#norush

I hope he plays at the MCG where he famously played his last game in the state he can from lol. Who cares, just want him back anywhere.#norush

I hope he plays.

Play the ball, not the man, guys.

He'd get a bigger cheer at the SCG since the ground would be 90% Swans supporters.
If @ SCG, people would be hanging from the rafters trying to see AJ play

I'm pretty happy to celebrate every little milestone running, skills, full training etc up to possibly playing at some level. The guy is committed and deserves the respect the club has for him. If he fails to return he certainly won't have failed with his impact on the club and those around him. As it stands right now he is a premiership player and has one up on a lot of past champions and he seems to be the kind of guy that's probably not lost on. Getting these little updates is a highlight for a supporter, trying to keep a lid on it is difficult as we are a bunch of red and white bleeders but yeah certainly onboard with #norush.

No Qld games this year but on the off chance he comes up for the Neafl I will be there.

I'm pretty happy to celebrate every little milestone running, skills, full training etc up to possibly playing at some level. The guy is committed and deserves the respect the club has for him. If he fails to return he certainly won't have failed with his impact on the club and those around him. As it stands right now he is a premiership player and has one up on a lot of past champions and he seems to be the kind of guy that's probably not lost on. Getting these little updates is a highlight for a supporter, trying to keep a lid on it is difficult as we are a bunch of red and white bleeders but yeah certainly onboard with #norush.

No Qld games this year but on the off chance he comes up for the Neafl I will be there.
Well said mate #norush

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not to make it a Sydney/Melbourne thing, and I get it would be better probably to return at home, but I'm betting the cheer he would get at the MCG would be just as loud.

Listen, buster. I don't know if you heard or not but just hold your horses, ya hear?

#norush

My bus went past the team training early this morning and I didn't even think to keep my eye out for him!

I love stories like this and am constantly envious of Sydney siders. My job gives me the immense joy of overlooking the two WA clubs train at least once a week. I can't fathom actually being invested and not just pretending to care as you watch

I love stories like this and am constantly envious of Sydney siders. My job gives me the immense joy of overlooking the two WA clubs train at least once a week. I can't fathom actually being invested and not just pretending to care as you watch

Watching Freo train would be riveting if watching them play is any indication

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back