Nailed It 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked him in my draft as a bench player, everyone laughed when I told them his JLT form, told me to wait for the real stuff. Just put up a 1400 with him still on the bench and Prestia onfield, noone's laughing anymore given it's a cash draft.

Followed up by picking him instead of JOM after I thought about it a lot more and posted it on here too...got a similar response.
some bastard talked me out of picking him :mad:

I picked him in my draft as a bench player, everyone laughed when I told them his JLT form, told me to wait for the real stuff. Just put up a 1400 with him still on the bench and Prestia onfield, noone's laughing anymore given it's a cash draft.

Followed up by picking him instead of JOM after I thought about it a lot more and posted it on here too...got a similar response.

I didn't laugh at his JLT, at that price and all you blokes saying it's his break out year I thought of Lachie Neale 2 yrs ago

Early days but is my second rated mid ATM

Josh Kelly. Will average 110.

Loving that pick so far. Started the season with 2097 followed up with 2308. On the up!

19 potential keepers with SPP on the bench generating cash.

Thinking of culling Ryder for cash generation?

Certainly one of the more interesting starts to a SC season I can remember. Big scores coming from everywhere.

Thumbs up J.Kelly.

Thumbs down Hogan. 120 week 1, 67 week 2 and rubbed out. Flog! Was looking a half reasonable POD.

Loving that pick so far. Started the season with 2097 followed up with 2308. On the up!

19 potential keepers with SPP on the bench generating cash.

Thinking of culling Ryder for cash generation?

Certainly one of the more interesting starts to a SC season I can remember. Big scores coming from everywhere.

Thumbs up J.Kelly.

Thumbs down Hogan. 120 week 1, 67 week 2 and rubbed out. Flog! Was looking a half reasonable POD.
Would it be worth culling Hogan for cash generation instead of Roughead?

Would it be worth culling Hogan for cash generation instead of Roughead?

Probably, Ryder, Rough or Hogan for WHE? Want to get it right. I think Melbourne are on the up and Hogan is playing all over the ground. Ryder is at his average imo and Rough has not hit his straps yet but is likely to generate some cash at some point. My side looks good and I want to get this right.:cool:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In draft, had both Birchall and Hogan go down hurt. Had Hrovat sitting there as a last-pick flyer and Membrey.

Picked up Suckling for Membrey and Cameron for Hrovat. Dividends.

Now more than likely a game clear after 3 weeks.

Decided to trade Gawn to get Witts as a decent/scoring money making rookie, couldn't see enough cash being generated in the other lines so didn't want to miss out, and figured I could use Gawns cash to beef up my mids, next day Gawn goes down for 27!!!
Saved a fair bit of cash by getting him out before his price drop and Witts in before his first rise compared to having to do it this week if I'd held off.

Decided to trade Gawn to get Witts as a decent/scoring money making rookie, couldn't see enough cash being generated in the other lines so didn't want to miss out, and figured I could use Gawns cash to beef up my mids, next day Gawn goes down for 27!!!
Saved a fair bit of cash by getting him out before his price drop and Witts in before his first rise compared to having to do it this week if I'd held off.
Arsey bastard

Wow. That is so ballsy and so arsey.

Either you are very good or very lucky or very both!
Who did you bring in with the cash?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back