Nailed It 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm just going to put most of my midfield here.

Danger - Parker - Oliver - Titchell - Fyfe - Heppell - Beams

Only Parker failing right now. Think I may have nailed 7 of my 8 mids before the season even started.
+1
Dangerfield, Selwood, Pendlebury, Treloar, Fyfe, Murphy, Beams.

+1.

Something wrong with his player profile tho ... some kind of weird orange jumper?
:eek::eek::eek:

Not the Ochre is it...

1091235_orig.jpg

Otten plays a defender, scores 50
Jenkins gets injured, Otten plays as a forward, scores 100s
Jenkins is coming back in, so Otten will move back to defense

BUT THEN

Mitch McGovern does us a solid and injures his hammy, Otten to stay forward and keep pumping out 100s ;)

Otten plays a defender, scores 50
Jenkins gets injured, Otten plays as a forward, scores 100s
Jenkins is coming back in, so Otten will move back to defense

BUT THEN

Mitch McGovern does us a solid and injures his hammy, Otten to stay forward and keep pumping out 100s ;)
Nah man shattered for Gov, said he might need surgery

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nah man shattered for Gov, said he might need surgery
Yeah I know, the kid is a gun, feel bad for him and the Crows, he's so important to them

like Gawn.

12+ weeks

Yeah I know, the kid is a gun, feel bad for him and the Crows, he's so important to them
He's still pinching himself he's basically stayed in the team since insertion last year.

Only positive is Harry may get a run in sometime, then off to AO! (hopefully)

Having SPS :cool:

Let's not talk about my other 21 players, but having SPS :cool:

Mate lets hope the SPS wagon continues to chugg along nicely.

Literally switched to him, in the middle of an isle at Target, 2 mins till lockout with my gf giving me the death stare. I was not 100% sold on my trigger trade at the time but now claim I knew he was class all along. Well, until he bombs that is :p

I've been pretty happy with the following players i started with:
Nankervis, Dangerfield, Selwood, Sandilands, Dahlhaus (esp his r4 VC 145 score), Butler, Houston, T.Adams, Otten, Marchbank, SPP

A few of those players aren't totally amazing but they were pretty good compared to the others in their equivalent positions. Some of these were pretty obvious picks as well but I've missed obvious picks before so...

I'm not too unhappy with these 4 either: Fyfe, T.Mitchell, Laird and Treloar. Not quite bumping out the massive numbers I was hoping but still pretty good.

I regret that I'm a tight ass. Wouldn't pay 700k for Danger at the start and just traded in Murphy instead of Danger even though I had the cash .. murphy better keep going but I doubt he will keep averaging more than Danger for long but 500k at 140 ave sucked me in.

Edit : I also regret I just realised I'm in the wrong thread....flog:oops::oops:

Last edited:
I regret that I'm a tight ass. Wouldn't pay 700k for Danger at the start and just traded in Murphy instead of Danger even though I had the cash .. murphy better keep going but I doubt he will keep averaging more than Danger for long but 500k at 140 ave sucked me in.

Edit : I also regret I just realised I'm in the wrong thread....flog:oops::oops:
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back