Rumour Harley Bennell

Remove this Banner Ad

reckon there's a lot more going on with Harley than just injury problems.

doubt his even got an injury.... id say based on pure speculation it has something more to do with strikes....

players who are taking their "rehab" seriously arent getting pissed on Friday and Saturday nights and getting kicked off flights

doubt his even got an injury.... id say based on pure speculation it has something more to do with strikes....

players who are taking their "rehab" seriously arent getting pissed on Friday and Saturday nights and getting kicked off flights
Blokes who've done their calf for the billionth time and think they will never play again might.

The fact he hasn't played senior footy since 2015 is concerning seeing as he can't seem to get his body right

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ross Lyon was on Triple M earlier today. Said he wasn't too concerned as Bennell was letting loose after injuring his calf again. Being in rehab for so long then getting back and having another injury would destroy everyone mentally.

Whatever Ross Lyon says in a press conference/to the media, almost always guaranteed the opposite is true.

There's no way the Dockers aren't fuming at Bennell for putting them and himself in such an easily avoidable position.

Picked him up for a 4 pic down grade and a second rounder was worth the risk. But I'm thinking we should trade him to Richmond now. Say there 2017 first should get it done

Blokes who've done their calf for the billionth time and think they will never play again might.

The fact he hasn't played senior footy since 2015 is concerning seeing as he can't seem to get his body right

well he isnt doing himself any favours if thats the case.... I dont reckon we will see him out on the field again...

well he isnt doing himself any favours if thats the case.... I dont reckon we will see him out on the field again...
I don't know Harley or how well he has stuck to his rehab in the past.
He isn't the first footballer to be having a drink when injured
Every club has had them and some of those blokes are pretty good players

It's not looking good for him and the publicity certainly isn't great but at the same time, sometimes a bloke with long term repeat injuries needs a break from the rehab grind

Tell me of one strike that puts you out of the game for 18 mths

I hate school holidays

Remove this Banner Ad

Back