AFL 2017 - AFL Round 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm on the other side. GC could possibly be missing - Thompson, May, Hanley, Day (confirmed) and potentially Swallow and Barlow. For Adelaide I expect Crouch and Jenkins to come in. That's a massive mismatch for Adelaide's forwardline and if Swallow, Barlow and Hanley all miss that means the midfield has been drained meaning more ball into Ade's forwards.

If GC had a full list to choose from I think they could have potentially kept this close having shown some good form in the last couple of weeks.

Given the above this game could be a bit of a shoot out and likely to go over.

Agreed now the outs are stacking up im back on adelaide

Place an ANZAC Day Medal bet on Tuesday’s Essendon vs Collingwood match and if your selection is successful, receive a 25% bonus on your winnings up to $50 (account and TABtouch With Cash bets only).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Given Port kicked 145 against Freo at home, the total over 179.5 (Ladbrokes) looks the goods. Freo only kicked a total of 56 in that game, which should be about equivalent to what Carlton should score on Friday night. The Blues are probably capable of kicking a bit more than that. In any case, 179.5 seems like a decent overs bet. Can also get Port to win (H2H) and over 179.5 for $2.05.

Great pick up. He's virtually been their best player and he's guaranteed to at least dominate the hitouts. Who's the likely Carlton ruckman? Phillips?
Yeah gorringe still injured, presume they go with Phillips. Whoever it is they're Gunna get jumped on. Hopefully he can share a couple goals too.

Given Port kicked 145 against Freo at home, the total over 179.5 (Ladbrokes) looks the goods. Freo only kicked a total of 56 in that game, which should be about equivalent to what Carlton should score on Friday night. The Blues are probably capable of kicking a bit more than that. In any case, 179.5 seems like a decent overs bet. Can also get Port to win (H2H) and over 179.5 for $2.05.

In that case why wouldn't you back port to win by 100 instead - surely paying more than $2.05?

Does anyone like
Port to score more than 3.5 goals every quarter @$8 (WH)?

An interesting one.

You'd expect either Carlton to have one good quarter or Port to take their foot off the pedal in the last.

That being said $8 is long odds... I think it might be a good bet.

An interesting one.

You'd expect either Carlton to have one good quarter or Port to take their foot off the pedal in the last.

That being said $8 is long odds... I think it might be a good bet.
You have to be quick with these tweetabets if you like them. I put a small bet on prior and it was paying $12.

I'm hoping it's a fast flowing affair and Carlton don't deliberately play defensive to keep the loss smaller. I expect that they won't take foot off in the last quarter either given that should be a focus given fadeouts against Ade and GWS.

Also on Port to win, over 107.5 and Robbie Gray first goal at $15 and wire to wire at $1.50 (I expect a fast start).

Adding Ryder over 100 fantasy points.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back