Game Day Port v Carlton 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

That Robbie Gray is something else. I haven't been able to watch much Port over the past few years, but I feel like that was an actual privilege to witness. What a gun. Dismal umpiring on him in particular.

Bloody solid effort lads, great match :thumbsu:

How sick and tired is everyone of seeing a champion such as Robbie Gray continually being treated with such disdain by the umpiring fraternity?

If there's a ratio of how good a player you are to how stiff your treatment is from the umps, he is undoubtedly at the top and with some daylight to spare.

Sent from mTalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win. But still too few players doing too much. Young, Johnson, Amon to name a few.

Harsh on Johnson being first game. But just pointing out this game

Certainly happy with that. Our goal kicking is still an issue which we need to address. Glad that a potentially danger game was put away.

Who said chad could be dropped a couple pages back? 26 touches 10 tackles and 1.4

Yeah bit weird. Regardless of his output when he's in our forward half he still takes the best small defender which is massive for guys like Gray and Johnson in particular for a game like tonight.

He's might be a bit down in comparison to previous years but he'd be a long way down on the list of potential omissions.

Well that was about as entertaining as getting your teeth knocked out with a tyre leaver. Some good performances by Robbie and Ollie. You would not think a forward line could be so badly set up and win by 15 goals in this so called elite competition. But then again we played Carlton.

I reckon boak has a lot to do to keep the captaincy next year. I'd love to see him go back to playing footy and hand it over to Ollie. He is pure class and has to be in the lead for Charlie now

Remove this Banner Ad

Back