Round 5 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thats it I'm taking my dog for walk and going to get some more beer.
Ohhh!!! Look how bright the Sun is, makes my stubbie sparkle like a nugget, a little nugget of fun!!!
Im right behind you mate.
Haircut and bottlo then mates house tonight.
Beer will be flowing well and truly by then.

My team of potatoes > West Coast Eagles

**** me its the next ****in day and im more ******* melty that i was last night after several pints and burst blood vessels and tears in my eyes ******* uskess front fronning down hill skiing flog muppets campaigners can't get on a plane snd then play a ******* game of footy on a ten day break cos being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to kick a fuvjibg bsll around is so hard and the other ******* tesm want the bsll off ne and theyre scary and s**t.
Ohh s**t i s**t my pants. we were so piss poir that Jack ****in Darling was one of our best.
That bloke drops chest marks at the G in his sleep and he's a squib.
**** me even Sammie GOAT ******* Butler was average.
**** West Coast. **** footy.
Thanks **** for SC.
At least my team sucks but still doesn't flop around like a fish out of water trying to ski down hill back to the water but can't cos its not thr nice flat river the useless ******* thing is used too. ****.

giphy-42.gif

Dear Forum,

I would like to apologise for my outbursts yesterday. Things got a bit emotional and I think we all said things we regret. Is that good enough Chief?

Luv
KP

How the **** does HL keep getting away with posting a dick. :huh:

So you should apologise! You were offensive and out of line

And I LOVED every second of it! :D

Dear Forum,

I would like to apologise for my outbursts yesterday. Things got a bit emotional and I think we all said things we regret. Is that good enough Chief?

Luv
KP

How the **** does HL keep getting away with posting a dick. :huh:
20170321_130418.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My team of potatoes > West Coast Eagles

**** me its the next ****in day and im more ******* melty that i was last night after several pints and burst blood vessels and tears in my eyes ******* uskess front fronning down hill skiing flog muppets campaigners can't get on a plane snd then play a ******* game of footy on a ten day break cos being paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to kick a fuvjibg bsll around is so hard and the other ******* tesm want the bsll off ne and theyre scary and s**t.
Ohh s**t i s**t my pants. we were so piss poir that Jack ****in Darling was one of our best.
That bloke drops chest marks at the G in his sleep and he's a squib.
**** me even Sammie GOAT ******* Butler was average.
**** West Coast. **** footy.
Thanks **** for SC.
At least my team sucks but still doesn't flop around like a fish out of water trying to ski down hill back to the water but can't cos its not thr nice flat river the useless ******* thing is used too. ****.
Hahahhahahhaah gold jerry, gold!

IMG_0116.JPG

I rage traded Higgins out when I saw him as a late out and brought in Burton. Burton got me more points than Higgins did in the 2 games I had him and gives me an extra $150k for upgrades. Feel good about that one for now :p

I rage traded Higgins out when I saw him as a late out and brought in Burton. Burton got me more points than Higgins did in the 2 games I had him and gives me an extra $150k for upgrades. Feel good about that one for now :p
Nailed it thread that way VVVVVV :p

So, take Danger's 120 or let Pendles have at it? I'm assuming there are other people contemplating the same thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back