Ling

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely this bloke has to stop calling Geelong games. Too biased. Having a go at blokes from the Eagles ducking

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Are you effing kidding. He is the most anti geelong commentator in the comp. even worse then richo. Geelong supporters utterly despise ling. He has ruined a lot of what he did as footballer for geelong supporters. Sold his soul to tv.

Surely this bloke has to stop calling Geelong games. Too biased. Having a go at blokes from the Eagles ducking

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Uhhhh he said the free kick should've been paid. BT said he dived.

Are you even listening to the commentary?

What if the West Coast players are ducking?

"You know Selwood is very good at drawing those high frees. But definitely there, good call ump."

I don't think there's any bias.

But he's an utterly awful commentator. Count the amount of times he says something that you know already. It's pretty much every time he speaks. Plus his voice is anything but mellifluous.

Swap him with Peter Bell at half time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't think there's any bias.

But he's an utterly awful commentator. Count the amount of times he says something that you know already. It's pretty much every time he speaks. Plus his voice is anything but mellifluous.

Swap him with Peter Bell at half time.
Yep such a shame Bell can hardly get a word in with those 3 buffoons. And I barrack for Geelong.

Are you effing kidding. He is the most anti geelong commentator in the comp. even worse then richo. Geelong supporters utterly despise ling. He has ruined a lot of what he did as footballer for geelong supporters. Sold his soul to tv.
Agree with this. Tries too hard not to show bias and ends up going too far against Geelong.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back