Retired #26: Cale Hooker - Has announced his retirement at season's end 🍷

Le Archie = Hire Cale

Hmmmm

WxVke.gif

Was never a piss take.
Info came from a contact at another AFL club. Not sure why I would have to name anyone. Have never posted random rubbish in 10 years.
Looks like it may not be as bad as I was told but it still happened.
I only posted it because I had known for close to 24 hours from an outside source and was surprised it was not in the media.
Looks like i should go back to posting 0% of what I hear rather than a few snippets given the reaction.

Was never a piss take.
Info came from a contact at another AFL club. Not sure why I would have to name anyone. Have never posted random rubbish in 10 years.
I only posted it because I had known for close to 24 hours from an outside source and was surprised it was not in the media.
Looks like i should go back to posting 0% of what I hear rather than a few snippets given the reaction.
Your mail was good, just not as bad as first feared. Thank god! hopefully back for next week.

Was never a piss take.
Anyone who is familiar with your posting wouldn't question your sincerity. Don't let them get you down :)

I appreciate that people want solid sources, in fact I'd be worried if they didn't question information they read on the internet, but there are ways to question the information without casting doubt on the integrity of the person who is going out on a limb to share it.

Was never a piss take.

I'd look at it as more an opportunity to determine who to add to your ignore list. Keep the info coming, it's certainly appreciated more than it's not.

Was never a piss take.
would be a shame to miss out on your scoops given your contacts.

Reckon a dislocated finger won't keep Hooker out he's the type to say "Just jab the finger,strap it up and I'm good to go" haha.
we like jabs, right?
:(

Hopefully plays. We've been fairly settled the last few weeks.
Until Ambrose is fit & Langford, Laverde & Francis are ready, happy to keep rolling out with our current 22.

Was never a piss take.
* you ant555 for giving us all a heart attack! Nah anyone who accuses you of joking around obviously hasn't seen your track record

Was never a piss take.
I think I probably speak for most people on here, but I'd rather be conditioned to it by Thursday rather than be surprised at the time team changes are announced. I am thankful to you for posting it rather than being upset about it :thumbsu:

And you're definitely right. You don't need to post your source because of your track record.

Back