No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Say what you like about our performance tonight but our players ran out onto the ground to the tune of 80,000 animals booing, at what was our 'home' game.

If the AFL has a shred of integrity, they'll let us play finals in Geelong, as should be our right. I don't care how many people miss out.

Next week, if we do not win, I think Chris Scott should resign, as we can't keep accepting being knocked out in finals as the benchmark for what is acceptable.

Other than 1945, don't recall playing too many finals at Princes Park.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just out of interest, how vividly do you recall that day back in 1945 Thy?

Was it a good game to watch live? ;)

The canolli's were to die for .....

This pearler in the neutral support in GF thread

"I'm not a neutral but surely everyone is getting around the Bombers?

Going from a wooden spoon to a Prelim Final in 12 months would be an incredible turnaround that every football lover would have to get behind."

I am rarely speechless but FMD

Going from a wooden spoon to a Prelim Final in 12 months would be an incredible turnaround that every football lover would have to get behind."

Good lord Neesy. :straining:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gil McLachlan is on BF?

FMD...

2e859-walterpose.jpg

Just out of interest, how vividly do you recall that day back in 1945 Thy?

Was it a good game to watch live? ;)
struggled - had a seat behind menzies' Bentley - ******* liberal silvertail..........

Posted this also in the Finals Week 1 thread

rolling.gif
rolling.gif
rolling.gif

https://www.foxsports.com.au/afl/we...s/news-story/c6fb473b055a86040348c990129139ef

‘We felt unsafe’: Cats fan lodges complaint with AFL because of ‘terrible’ Richmond supporters

A GEELONG fan who felt “unsafe” at the MCG on Friday night has lodged an official complaint with the AFL.

Anne* and her daughter left the MCG before half time, with the Richmond faithful creating a “mob atmosphere” that left her fearing for her welfare as a Cats supporter.

Audio with Neil Mitchell:-

https://omny.fm/shows/mornings-with-neil-mitchell/footy-fans-anne-and-ben-tell-of-intimidating-behav

gotta say, Aph - that's a legitimate concern - people don't leave for no reason - I've certainly been intimidated by crowds before and coincidentally felt some anxiety for the geelong supporters post the milburn incident at PP

Remove this Banner Ad

Back