No Oppo Supporters Opposition posters say the strangest things - Carlton posters ONLY

Remove this Banner Ad

Two Hawthorn-supporting mates of mine claim they knew they were gonna get screwed over after Kreuzer was paid a free kick at the opening bounce for no reason.

Went back and watched it to see what they were on about.

Kreuzer jumps for the ball, McEvoy looks at Kreuzer and shoves him in the chest with both hands.

Yep, that's a push lads...welcome to the real world, where the umpires don't let you get away with whatever you want.

Josh Kelly thread. Have fun trying to make sense of this.

Why do you care? Your club (Carlton) isn't even going to make the starting line. As for the overall trade, GWS have a lot more leverage now with carlton, and to a lesser extent brisbane and gold coast jumping over north in the trade queue. They can and I assume will play hard ball with north for a trade to the point where they make it impossible to get done, unless north can manage to find itself another first rounder. Josh may very well be compelled to sign on again for two more years, but GWS will have a disgruntled player on their hands.

Two Hawthorn-supporting mates of mine claim they knew they were gonna get screwed over after Kreuzer was paid a free kick at the opening bounce for no reason.

Went back and watched it to see what they were on about.

Kreuzer jumps for the ball, McEvoy looks at Kreuzer and shoves him in the chest with both hands.

Yep, that's a push lads...welcome to the real world, where the umpires don't let you get away with whatever you want.
....well not this year. They got away with murder in previous seasons.

Snake is back, that fool who apparently knows what Kelly eats for breakfast everyday. His emotional investment in the Kelly D&T thread is unbelievable. Thats without looking at the top posters on the north board kelly thread...

Josh Kelly thread. Have fun trying to make sense of this.

Why do you care? Your club (Carlton) isn't even going to make the starting line. As for the overall trade, GWS have a lot more leverage now with carlton, and to a lesser extent brisbane and gold coast jumping over north in the trade queue. They can and I assume will play hard ball with north for a trade to the point where they make it impossible to get done, unless north can manage to find itself another first rounder. Josh may very well be compelled to sign on again for two more years, but GWS will have a disgruntled player on their hands.

the heck is this?

At the pub the other night, my mate who is the just the prototypical Essendon fan chimes in with this gem: "Charlie Curnow is overrated". FFS, bud, let us be excited about our guy for five minutes after being a complete rabble for a few decades.

I sighed. I set down my beer. And then explained to him for most of the second quarter why that was stupid, and why, no, Charlie Curnow is not overrated. Why stop a beautiful routine we've been doing for 15 years? :p

At the pub the other night, my mate who is the just the prototypical Essendon fan chimes in with this gem: "Charlie Curnow is overrated". FFS, bud, let us be excited about our guy for five minutes after being a complete rabble for a few decades.

I sighed. I set down my beer. And then explained to him for most of the second quarter why that was stupid, and why, no, Charlie Curnow is not overrated. Why stop a beautiful routine we've been doing for 15 years? :p
He is no Aaron Francis. ;)
The buyers remorse is starting to kick in.

Essendon supporter in the Kelly thread:

St Kilda may be close to his parents, but Essendon is closest to the airport which is a huge factor for Josh according to my sources. Kid has got mad road rage and can't stand being in traffic. Will not entertain playing in the East until another airport is built.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon supporter in the Kelly thread:

St Kilda may be close to his parents, but Essendon is closest to the airport which is a huge factor for Josh according to my sources. Kid has got mad road rage and can't stand being in traffic. Will not entertain playing in the East until another airport is built.
Hope he doesn't have an animal phobia, will be trouble getting him to training near the zoo.

From the Norf board, Kelly thread.

They aren't interested in any of our players so they'll have to settle for pick 4.

The first part would be true, the second, not so much.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back