Society/Culture Father's Day or Special Persons Day? The case for change.

Remove this Banner Ad

It's amazing the lengths the Guardian and Fairfax go to in order to find some two bit loser to promote yet another Mickey Mouse idea.
It's not amazing.

They know that highlighting this stuff will cause every right wing flog to put down their bourbon and coke for 5 minutes to mash their keyboard in anger and generate clicks and ad revenue.

At least they are not drug fuelled lefty loonies attacking statues, face covered like the cowards they are..

It's amazing the lengths the Guardian and Fairfax go to in order to find some two bit loser to promote yet another Mickey Mouse idea. I guess every now and then they get lucky as per arch balatron Roz Ward actually getting her grubby nonsense implemented in schools.

I think we can safely disregard people like Scarlet and Samantha Ratnam and their half a second in the sun.

https://www.aecwpb.com/information/red-ruby-scarlet/

Dr Red Ruby Scarlet is an artist, early childhood teacher, academic and activis
t. She has been working in early childhood for over 25 years and is devoted to creative, imaginative, inclusive practices. She has developed curriculum and learning frameworks nationally and internationally.

She is currently the Creative Director of MultiVerse – a professional development organisation committed to arts, inclusive pedagogies and curriculum and resourcing. Red plays a leadership role in the Social Justice In Early Childhood group and she currently editing the 3rd Edition of The Anti-Bias in Early Childhood Approach.

It was Channel 9, well-known Leftist rabble-rousers to a person.

I for one am outraged that grandfathers are still allowed to be called that.
Grandspecial person or gtfo

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Maybe we could just have a Generic Celebrations Day, to include everyone.
The fathered, the mothered, the not, the childless, the religious or not, the LGQTBI (or whatever order it should be), any race, creed.

But **** me if that wouldn't pi$$ off a minority group that don't like celebrating :mad:

Maybe we could just have a Generic Celebrations Day, to include everyone.
The fathered, the mothered, the not, the childless, the religious or not, the LGQTBI (or whatever order it should be), any race, creed.

But **** me if that wouldn't pi$$ off a minority group that don't like celebrating :mad:
The only people pissed off are you guys.

Stop being so emotional.

The only people pissed off are you guys.

Stop being so emotional.
Who are these "you guys"? I'm far from pissed off.

I'm not emotional about it either, I just think that any singular day that celebrates or recognises or raises awareness for "something" always excludes "someone". And I'm accepting of that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is a thread dedicated to preserving fathers day; there was one academic and one chocolate cake questioning it. And the usual muffins have started proclaiming the end of western civ. Clickbait sites love you guys.
I can't comment.
Due to this thread not existing...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back