Certified Legendary Thread WE ****ING DID IT!!!!!!!!! GET AROUND US TIGES PREMIERS 2017

Best Player in the Grand Final?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

every ****ing nuffy thought we would struggle to rebuild during the expansion era

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

but we snitched miles, townsend, caddy and prestia while sending deledio to the giants HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

at the same time, we did three latent ruckmen switches (listen to this bit, it's delirious)

(alright, you ready?)

Graham for Maric (Adelaide)
Derickx for Nankervis (Sydney)
Vickery for ???????? (Hawthorn)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

let's not forget this side put out Soldo and Elton for a few wins this season, and even big ol' Ivlank got a snag against Hawthorn

HAHAHAHAHAHA - but honestly thanks to both blokes deserved a shot in some VERY desperate times this season.

oh yeah

we only played with one ruck HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RIOLI WAS RUCKING TODAY HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA
that's when i knew the game was done, taking the ****ing piss boys ****ing love it.

Got a new scarf tonight (first new one since 2003), it was just hanging on a street sign.
Seen plenty heading home tonight.Not attached to any supporter.
scad-e60efef0-f300-4691-9399-81aebc46ca06.jpg

I wonder if KB is loving the clash strip now?

I know I am after today!

This is really all I wanted out of this game - we finally have a clash strip embraced and loved.

I think the AFL boys played a bit for the VFL boys who use that top as their home kit too. When they added them into the song I had a bit of a tear, heartbreak last week for many important players over the years and they were very much part of our win this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

**** off telling us not to gloat

30 odd years without a flag oppos giving us shit for decades and shitting on us the whole year even we we own them they can get ****** we are the best suck shit every other side and especially adelaide the arrogant flogs
**** em. Im being an arrogant campaigner until round 1 vs carlton. And ill still be a campaigner after we smash carlton. This is the summer of the tiges. Payback for all of the shit we took

Well done to the Tigers, great team, played well.... Kept Adelaide to 8 goals, simply unreal.
Live it up boys, Terrific support and belief in your boys the last month.
Dusty doing the treble is incredible!

Dont worry about the rest of us boys, your time to shine!

Last edited:
Back