Resource 2017, 2019, 2020 Premiership DVDs

Remove this Banner Ad

Sep 4, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Hi folks,

I have my 50th this Saturday night.

An idea came to me to run the Premiership years on loop during the night at the bar where I am hosting the 50th.

I thought I could get the DVDs from JB or AFL store. All are out of stock. The only other options are eBay, DVD land etc but they are low on stock and will have problems regarding delivery times.

Does anyone have the Triple DVD set that I could borrow.

Happy to collect and return (I live in Bentleigh VIC) and pay a cash deposit to cover the cost of the DVDs.

Please let me know if you're open to this.

PS THere will be lots of Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton, Hawthorn supporters at the 50th.

they are available for free on the AFL website, they are broken down into quarters and might have ads at the beginning of the video though. Need to change the season to one of the flag years for it to show up

Hi folks,

I have my 50th this Saturday night.

An idea came to me to run the Premiership years on loop during the night at the bar where I am hosting the 50th.

I thought I could get the DVDs from JB or AFL store. All are out of stock. The only other options are eBay, DVD land etc but they are low on stock and will have problems regarding delivery times.

Does anyone have the Triple DVD set that I could borrow.

Happy to collect and return (I live in Bentleigh VIC) and pay a cash deposit to cover the cost of the DVDs.

Please let me know if you're open to this.

PS THere will be lots of Collingwood, Essendon, Carlton, Hawthorn supporters at the 50th.
Hey TT.
In case you miss the notification, I've sent you a PM about this.
Cheers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back