AFL Grand Final Flashback to 2017: Richmond's first ever Grand Final parade featuring Richmond & Adelaide players.

Remove this Banner Ad

not a stand rule in sight

friend dota GIF

the 2017 Geelong qualifying final is my favorite. they had the wood on us for so long up until that point. it was our announcement that we were ready! prelim vs Giants i had never heard such a roar as when Lambert put the first through! watching grown beastly men with complete strangers crying and hugging each other. and then the big one! i lost it after Benny lost and still cop it from my mates till this day!!~

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How good is it?
It never gets old. I love it. I'm getting all riled up now for the season to start. I'm gonna peak too early. Need Groupie_ to send me some naked Roseanne Barr picks to settle me back down.

It never gets old. I love it. I'm getting all riled up now for the season to start. I'm gonna peak too early. Need Groupie_ to send me some naked Roseanne Barr picks to settle me back down.
I've got some spare Gina Rineharts if you're desperate.....

Remember when that picture of health was pushing Covid vaccine harder than she pushes her 200 pound cheeks into her lefty farmyard Levi’s
yeah I got it cos of her

Remove this Banner Ad

Back