Welcome Welcome to Richmond Mykelti Lefau

Remove this Banner Ad

He's literally bench pressing grown men with one arm. If we were winning, the media would be creaming themselves over him after last game.

When we selected him, I thought it was a waste of a spot albeit you could see he had a unique skill set. If he can continue to develop and play consistent footy, kicking 30ish goals for the year, he will be up there with one of our best finds so late in a draft.

He's literally bench pressing grown men with one arm. If we were winning, the media would be creaming themselves over him after last game.

When we selected him, I thought it was a waste of a spot albeit you could see he had a unique skill set. If he can continue to develop and play consistent footy, kicking 30ish goals for the year, he will be up there with one of our best finds so late in a draft.
I was in the same boat I was completely miffed when we put him on to train for the list spot
Thought he was to old and wouldn’t be able to adapt to an afl system in time and felt his form in the vfl wasn’t consistent enough to warrant taking a punt on him

Absolutely happy to eat my words
Bloody love him

If an early draft pic performed like this , we’d all be creaming ourselves
If KOsi put that performance in we would all be saying what a wonderful trade

I would love to see what was the stats for that collingwood vfl player thats been playing for 10 years now
you know that ugly prik that always kicks goals against us

If KOsi put that performance in we would all be saying what a wonderful trade

I would love to see what was the stats for that collingwood vfl player thats been playing for 10 years now
you know that ugly prik that always kicks goals against us

That doesn't do anything to narrow the field. Could literally be anyone at their club.

This bloke going alright. Nearly snapped some campaigner in half on Wednesday. Monster fend off ability. And looks good as a lead up forward, quick, tall, can jump and decent kick for goal. Bit much for him to be carrying the no 1 forward role having played less than 10 games. Keen to see how he goes when Balta is back, then Lynch (of he ever does). Massive improvement shown since his first game.

This bloke going alright. Nearly snapped some campaigner in half on Wednesday. Monster fend off ability. And looks good as a lead up forward, quick, tall, can jump and decent kick for goal. Bit much for him to be carrying the no 1 forward role having played less than 10 games. Keen to see how he goes when Balta is back, then Lynch (of he ever does). Massive improvement shown since his first game.

Lynch, Lefau and Balta as second ruck/key forward for half a dozen games later this season to help build some connection for next year might have enticing possibilities if they are all fit next year. Shame we didn't get to see it this year but this time as the focal point should help Lefau down the track.

He’s growing in confidence at a rate of knots and the little guys are loving him being around bc of his physical presence. The beauty of him he sticks out like dog balls which would be quite daunting for any opposition player. The guys as flexible as rubber , but with the strength of a bobcat. Just shows you what you can find if you start backing in the kids and some of the mature aged players that have a bit of toe and aggression.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He’s growing in confidence at a rate of knots and the little guys are loving him being around bc of his physical presence. The beauty of him he sticks out like dog balls which would be quite daunting for any opposition player. The guys as flexible as rubber , but with the strength of a bobcat. Just shows you what you can find if you start backing in the kids and some of the mature aged players that have a bit of toe and aggression.

Where does a bobcat sit relative to a tractor on the plant and equipment scale of required players 🤷‍♂️

he is good:thumbsu: and getting better:)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back