Welcome Welcome to Richmond pick 40 Kane McAuliffe

Remove this Banner Ad

I just can't fatham why the kid who is coming of red hot form is the sub, and Graham who hasn't played a month starts...

Just stupid decision.

Even if the kid wasn't up to it, you could have made the sub early in the third and still had a better result than yesterday.

I just can't fatham why the kid who is coming of red hot form is the sub, and Graham who hasn't played a month starts...

Just stupid decision.

Even if the kid wasn't up to it, you could have made the sub early in the third and still had a better result than yesterday.
I assumed it was due to Mc not having the tank for it yet. Even in the VFL, he gets most of his touches in the first half.

I assumed it was due to Mc not having the tank for it yet. Even in the VFL, he gets most of his touches in the first half.
More reason to do it IMO...

Play the first half, then let Graham some on in the second half, when the heat is out of the game and his lack of match conditioning doesn't impact him so much.

More reason to do it IMO...

Play the first half, then let Graham some on in the second half, when the heat is out of the game and his lack of match conditioning doesn't impact him so much.
yeah maybe, I just think there are likely reasons we dont know about yet waste energy getting mad

yeah maybe, I just think there are likely reasons we dont know about yet waste energy getting mad
no ones really getting mad are they???

Graham keeps getting gifted opportunities to play without fitness or form when coming back from injury which is frustrating I'll admit, but thsi one was a 50/50 call. I just would've gone the other way

no ones really getting mad are they???

Graham keeps getting gifted opportunities to play without fitness or form when coming back from injury which is frustrating I'll admit, but thsi one was a 50/50 call. I just would've gone the other way
dude, its BF, peeps be gettin mad over all kinds of s**t haha

Just stupid decision.

Was a stupid decision can’t think of any rational explanation why that didn’t happen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back