Player Watch Welcome to Richmond - Oliver Hayes-Brown (Category B Rookie)

Remove this Banner Ad

Just for shits and giggles one game next year we should play Ryan, Soldo, Colina and this campaigner

With 4 *ers over 200 our gameplan of just bombing the ball in should result in record goals

Just for shits and giggles one game next year we should play Ryan, Soldo, Colina and this campaigner

With 4 *ers over 200 our gameplan of just bombing the ball in should result in record goals

Wouldn’t be the quickest side I’ve ever seen. Four Lurches running around on a paddock chasing a footy would be funny though

It will be interesting to see our list cuts, you would expect Colina is gone. you would think it would be only 1-2 given our retirements.

One Cat A rookie too many at the moment?

So, either delist Biggie, or elevate Young and/or Miller?

I'd probably lean towards elevating Young over Miller.
I'd like to keep Biggie for another year as a "break-glass-in-case-of-emergency" and see if he progresses.

One Cat A rookie too many at the moment?

So, either delist Biggie, or elevate Young and/or Miller?

I'd probably lean towards elevating Young over Miller.
I'd like to keep Biggie for another year as a "break-glass-in-case-of-emergency" and see if he progresses.
If we are reliant on Miller or Biggie, we are in deep :poo:.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we are reliant on Miller or Biggie, we are in deep :poo:.
Not saying relying on them. Just reckon with salary cap management you need to keep a few talls on bottom dollar on your list who can come in and contest a ball-up and drop back into the hole or whatever in case all your other talls get injured.
I'd be playing Miller & Biggie ahead of Mate or OHB if Nank, Soldo, Ryan were all injured at the same time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back