Leagues 2018 BF SC Leagues

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I swear I was in a league here last year but couldn't find it on the top 100 list

Purple Haze
5bFwr

5bFwr

I was in Div 17 last year, can't find any of the final details but i did find the email score from after RD 18 - should probably tell you enough about how awful it was

My team name is Woefully Inept - it suits my team

View attachment 454889
would you be able to try and find final rank? otherwise i will go off this which isnt fair on others (even if it is a shocking rank)

I can't take screenshots for some reason, Prt Scr button makes no noise and doeps nothing.
Suspect the cause is the same thing making my computer freeze 10 times a day when left on idle, Windows 10 updates..
I was in one of the lower divisions last year.

Team Name: Afghan Cameleers
PC freezing at idle and not awakening sounds like a Motherboard or dodgy CPU. How old is the computer?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 7 years now, Windows 10 when first upgraded was fine but with each update
it seems to cause problems, one thing was that it turned the sound off which turned out to be
some obscure volume mix that the update turned from max sound to zero.

People online are reporting all kinds of problems from Windows 10 which are probably easily fixed
if you are computer literate which i am not lol, simple s**t takes me forever to work out.

I got sucked in to paying for Driver Easy for a year to update all the Drivers which i quickly discovered
is an unnecessary scam, meh 30 bucks wasted.

Have read that some people found Windows 10 was freezing was due to been incompatible with some corrupted
files/folders that once found and deleted solved their problem, idfk lol.

I screwed myself by not realising that the comp was not auto backing it's self up so with no reset points i couldn't go back to Windows xp which shits on 10 imo

Might just rage throw the thing out of the window and get a new comp.
No going back to XP now.
Windows 10 is a great OS but it's very invasive.
The problems your having are most likely from having Windows 10 installed on an old PC. The software and hardware don't get along and the drivers give up and s**t stops working.

Time for a new company and a stress free (if that's possible) computing experience :D

Hi All, Im new here. I would like to join up to a league this year however I have no idea how to find my ranking from last year. Cant find anywhere on SC that gives me the option. Can anyone assist?

would you be able to try and find final rank? otherwise i will go off this which isnt fair on others (even if it is a shocking rank)

Have tried to look everywhere but am not having any luck! It hasn't updated any scores in my history and deleted emails a while back which annoyingly included everything from rd 18 onwards - You can drop me down lower if need be, don't think i'm exactly going to be challenging for a title anywhere!

Hi All, Im new here. I would like to join up to a league this year however I have no idea how to find my ranking from last year. Cant find anywhere on SC that gives me the option. Can anyone assist?
Have tried to look everywhere but am not having any luck! It hasn't updated any scores in my history and deleted emails a while back which annoyingly included everything from rd 18 onwards - You can drop me down lower if need be, don't think i'm exactly going to be challenging for a title anywhere!

At the moment 2017 and before results arent available.
Hopefully is a glitch that'll be sorted shortly

Team Name: Gawn Fishin'

Was in Div 11 last year, currently waiting for the website to fix so I can post rank

Sorry understand need my ranking not sure how to get last year's happy to go in bottom league.

alrighty guys, if you have time, go to your emails and just filter all the SuperCoach ones. You should have got a round 23 review email, which will have your ranking there. Post that and that will be fine

alrighty guys, if you have time, go to your emails and just filter all the SuperCoach ones. You should have got a round 23 review email, which will have your ranking there. Post that and that will be fine
Would love too however i deleted that email..

Hi Robert,

The Round 22 results are now in for SuperCoach AFL.

Round 23 Perfect 9 jackpot has hit $215,000, get your team in for a chance to win!

Classic Yer Aff Yer heid

RD 22 POINTS

TOTAL POINTS

RD 22 RANK

OVERALL RANK

After many rounds of SuperCoach action, difficult trade decisions and skilful team management, it all comes down to the last round for the lucky few from the 206,830 plus coaches who have made it all the way to their League Grand Final and Minor Final. Best of luck to all those competing in the Grand Finals!

Hi Robert,

The Round 22 results are now in for SuperCoach AFL.

Round 23 Perfect 9 jackpot has hit $215,000, get your team in for a chance to win!

Classic Yer Aff Yer heid

RD 22 POINTS

TOTAL POINTS

RD 22 RANK

OVERALL RANK

After many rounds of SuperCoach action, difficult trade decisions and skilful team management, it all comes down to the last round for the lucky few from the 206,830 plus coaches who have made it all the way to their League Grand Final and Minor Final. Best of luck to all those competing in the Grand Finals!
try one more week :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back