Official Match Thread Season 25 Round 3: Gold City Royals vs West Coast Wonders at The Golden Throne

Remove this Banner Ad

Careful how you speak to the EKA favourite Blacky. You will see why by weeks end. #gun
In the space of 5 posts you’ve claimed you’re a household name and declared one of your posters the EKA favourite.

It’s like the season 24 Bombers in here

In the space of 5 posts you’ve claimed you’re a household name and declared one of your posters the EKA favourite.

It’s like the season 24 Bombers in here
did lol.

I think you'll enjoy U2t, it'll be a fun week. I'll let his posting talk, but you won't be disappointed.

did lol.

I think you'll enjoy U2t, it'll be a fun week. I'll let his posting talk, but you won't be disappointed.

Please let us form our own opinions on the EKA favourite.

did lol.

Stop with the pressure EJW.

One thing I am noticing is the Blacky and pantskyle will need to do a D2D and TheCoach this week, if the Royals want to have any type of match thread. They will need 300 posts each to cover for their non existant team mates.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One thing I am noticing is the Blacky and pantskyle will need to do a D2D and TheCoach this week, if the Royals want to have any type of match thread. They will need 300 posts each to cover for their non existant team mates.
Activity banter doesn’t win EKA’s pal

Especially on Tuesday mornings

What I have posted already in this thread is more quality than those two combined in 600 posts.
Makes me physically ill to think someone finds that to be the pinnacle of enjoyment/match thread quality.

Haydo pull your rookies into line please.

What I have posted already in this thread is more quality than those two combined in 600 posts.
Makes me physically ill to think someone finds that to be the pinnacle of enjoyment/match thread quality.

Haydo pull your rookies into line please.
I do agree, but its a good burn.

I do agree, but its a good burn.

No, a good burn would have been you telling me you think I'm an equal level poster to thecoach and dawn to dark.

At that point I would have been triggered, melted and rage quit.

Yes, I do. I didn't say you will, or tell you to, I said I think.....I used my brain to form an opinion, and expressed it.
If you use your brain later in the week, you too can say "I think....."

Please don't tell me who I should enjoy. You're not my partner.

Why are you finishing a sentence with a comma&
hqdefault.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back