Official Match Thread SeAsOn 37 rOuNd 1: GoLd CiTy RoYaLs vS dRaGoNs FfC @ tHe GoLDeN ThRoNe

Which team will win?

• Gold City Royals

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Dragons FFC

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

4Th Of July America GIF

Welcome one and all to the 37th season of Sweet-FA. The league where we make up insane stuff and hope people like it. A new year, a new admin, and the same old qooty game we know and love. What joy!

royals.png dragons.png
Gold City Royals versus Dragons FFC

Both teams had a relatively disappointing season 36, with Royals acquiring only 5 wins for the season, and Dragons faltering out of an elimination final. They will be looking to improve this season, with both teams getting a boost from their fresh recruits. It will be a hotly contested first game as Royals and Dragons will want to get that first win on the board.

New Recruits to Watch:

Jhye Clark 13 : The ex-Godfather joins the Royals to give them a much needed boost on the qooty field.

Zevon : The S33 DEEstroy medallist has moved to greener pastures this off-season and will be a force on the field for the Royals.

Bonz : The big cat has returned to the Dragons and is set to kick goals from everywhere on the qooty field once again. Always a tough player to stop once they get going.

TIP: Both teams have brought in some big players. Will be a very good and close game, but I think Dragons just win this one. Dragons by 7

Captains please submit your team sheets by midnight Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You have competition from the furies for the spoon though.
You're lucky I've had half a pre-season otherwise Port Arthur may rear its ugly head again.

Back