Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Roys FFC v Gold City Royals at Brunswick Junction Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

1709620914491.png

vs

1709620878511.png

Before we begin, let's start with a bit of humour:

My daughter wants the new iPhone for her birthday. I told her she will get one as long as she has good grades, does her chores, and follows the house rules. Otherwise she will get a cheaper phone. It's my way or the Huawei.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Man and wife are checking out of a hotel. The man notices the bill includes a $50 fee for use of the swimming pool. He tells the hotel clerk they didn't use the pool. The clerk replies, "That's not the issue sir, it was there all the time for you to use."

"OK", says the guy and proceeds to pay the clerk $100 less than the bill.

The clerk says, "Wait a minute sir, this amount is $100 short."

"No it's not", says the guy, "I'm charging you $100 for having sex with my wife."

The clerk is shocked and says, "Sir I can assure you I did not have sex with your wife."

The man replies, "That's not the issue, she was there all the time."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After getting rid of TDC, The Roys are flying at the top of the ladder

In Round 5, they belted The Dragons by 89 points

Apparently, The Royals played with themselves

I will leave it at that!

Roys

Who’s hot

Pure Grunt: 27 possessions, 11 marks & a goal

Mike: 12 hit outs, 29 possessions & 2 goals

Who’s not

Eat Fresh: 2 possessions

Windyhill: 1 possession

Royals

Who’s hot (from round 4)

Footypie32: 28 possessions, 5 marks, 4 tackles & a goal

MrPremiership: 20 possessions & 5 goals

Who’s not

Cadsky: 4 handballs

CakeEater: 4 possessions

Who wins?

One of the Teams that start with Roy & end in ...s

Roys by 27 points

Captains please note: The deadline for team sheet submission is Thursday 11:59 PM Perth Time

Last edited:

Hello Roys. It's great to finally be back after a week off. I reckon we're well prepared though after two intraclub hit outs that ended in a 1 all draw.
Did you play 2 intraclub scratch matches during your bye week? Is that what you're saying?

I’ve been in the Sweet FA for a while now and I swear I’ve never played an opponent called the Roys. Who are you guys? Anybody on your team I might know?
It's like pokemon evolution. The best pokemon evolve from Roys into Royals. Amirite hotchilli?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let's go Roys, let's play sober once again and you never know, we may get another win. :D
the-office-steve-carell.gif

Footypie32 what can you tell us about the Roys from your hay day?

Gather round kids, FPs got some stories for ya....

Well Mobbs was called Mobbenfuhrer (before he went all the Artist formerly known as Prince on us) and he didn't do Media threads.

Dicky Fitzwell fit a bit better than he does now. But age will do that to you...

Reardo had better hair.

And fitzroybowiedog hadn't yet entered his experimental phase.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back