Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: ROYS FFC vs CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS @ BRUNSWICK JUNCTION OVAL

Which team will win?

• Roys FFC

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Animation Illustration GIF by Flat-icons.com

Brutal coaching.

2 : 11.01 {lFP} - Eat Fresh reads the play better and marks.
2 : 11.05 {rBP} - Eat Fresh with all the time in the world.
2 : 11.11 {rBP} - There's been a free against Eat Fresh for illegal use of the body.

2 : 24.16 - <<< JackNah_8 is coming on to replace Eat Fresh >>>
What the frig did I do???

Yeah, but I got dragged after some dodgy free kick. What was the free kick against me for?

And how can I bag a 5-er as promised if I’m benched???
Ok so the sim code just allocates randomly the chance of a free kick. When this happens, it goes to a text file with a bunch of possible "reasons", but some give more information than others. This one doesn't give any information. But I reckon you clocked someone! That's the most fun hypothesis!

So Paracleet that was qooty. Just like Freo, our club got done dirty as did you by getting chucked in the back pocket after a promising start.

Stokey you already knew, but welcome back!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well I'm over my tantrum, thanks for the week Roys and congrats on the win.

Warriors, it can only get better or worse. Our direction is up to you. And the simmers. And Lord Kinbote.

This is amazing! Thank you
I'll take that as a yes!

2024-02-04_20.28.23.png DOSandie03.png

And thank you to the folks here who indulged me in my nerdy hobby by patronising the real estate posts and requests for EOIs re properties! spudmaster zackah Piggy Smalls and tigs2010 - be aware that you added something to my fun, by playing along! if I forgot anyone, be sure to let me know!

I'll take that as a yes!

View attachment 1898699View attachment 1898700

And thank you to the folks here who indulged me in my nerdy hobby by patronising the real estate posts and requests for EOIs re properties! spudmaster zackah Piggy Smalls and tigs2010 - be aware that you added something to my fun, by playing along! if I forgot anyone, be sure to let me know!
Thanks mate, I seriously appreciate the effort and I’m glad you got a lot of enjoyment out of putting it together.

Back