Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: ROYS FFC vs CONEY ISLAND WARRIORS @ BRUNSWICK JUNCTION OVAL

Which team will win?

• Roys FFC

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Coney Island Warriors

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 8 25.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

4Th Of July America GIF

Welcome one and all to the 37th season of Sweet-FA. The league where we make up insane stuff and hope people like it. A new year, a new admin, and the same old qooty game we know and love. What joy!

roys.png warriors.png
Roys FFC versus Coney Island Warriors

A disappointing end to both teams seasons last year with Roys just missing out on finals and Warriors dropping out of the top 4 and losing their elimination final. They will both be attempting to push their squad further this season in the hopes of making it to the final day in June(?). Roys are going through a rebuild after the retirement of their captain, so we'll see just how they've handled it in this round 1 match up.

New recruits to watch:

judge judy has called it time on their life inside the court room and is now fully focused on performing on the qooty field. Rookies can explode out of the blocks early in the season, so watch out for this firecracker.

TheGoatBaron , Dicky Fitzwell , Eat Fresh , Reardo : All returning players that will help provide coverage around the qooty field. They could provide much needed enforcement in areas that Roys were lacking last season.

Paracleet : Rookie is a rookie. Young legs can go far, so watch out for him. Could go big early on in the season.

Stokey : Returning player is returning. Could know more qooty skills than you think.

TIP: Roys are in a rebuild and will struggle a bit this season I think. Warriors by 26

Captains please submit your team sheets by midnight Thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Best of luck to Dicky Fitzwell on his return to the Roys! Known for his stamina and ability to squeeze through tight spaces. Usually dishing it out the back door to the runners. Stands strong in the contest. Go swell my friend, go swell

Back