Official Match Thread SeAsOn 37 rOuNd 1: GoLd CiTy RoYaLs vS dRaGoNs FfC @ tHe GoLDeN ThRoNe

Which team will win?

• Gold City Royals

Votes: 7 30.4%
  • Dragons FFC

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • I just want to post funny gifs

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Votes: 4 17.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow. Me, Bonz and Hatchy1992 might actually be the greatest FF line of all time.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Good win, Dragons! We had a good opening term before the Royals came back into the game during the second quarter. Our second half was fairly strong with 11.8 which proved to be far too good in the end.

A super game on debut by freo84, one of the best debut games for some time in the competition. Greenery, big_icky, DJ75 and Chief all had solid contributions on the day while Hatchy1992 and Supersuns proved to be very busy up forward with four and three goals respectively. Good to see pK75 also getting amongst too on debut as well. :thumbsu:

Good to grab a win first up away from home. Our first home game of the season is next week and is sure to be a blockbuster affair no doubt.

Go Dragons!! :thumbsu:

Had both my kids over for a visit this arvo and missed the big event. Didn't miss too much it seems. Bigger week on the track beckons.
Oh you don’t know the half of it!

Cadsky is a tyrant on the track after a loss. Don’t get me started on his topless training either…

I'm on your team, I'm not trying to stop us. Having said that, with the amount of contests I lost to Freo84, I think I did single-handedly stop us.
Look we weren't intending on bringing in Qhris Judd on debut but stuff happens.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back