Radio 1116 SEN 2024 Line-up

Remove this Banner Ad

Not as awkward as when Terry Daniher told Garry his old mate Billy Brownless was up his neck of the woods for the festivities around the unveiling of The Big Footy at Ungarie. Made even a little more awkward by Watson adding he mustn't be keeping up with the news afterwards.

lol i didnt hear that. u serious!?

So we are at least a month in to the new line up. Be interesting to see what the listening habits are in here. Maybe compare your listening habits from November last year to February this year (out of footy season). This is not meant to be a critique of any presenter or show, more so to see if there are more or less listeners.

Gary and Tim - Been listening to Harford on 927. Was doing this last year as well so my preference hasn't changed.

Whately - at work, not able to listen

Maher - at work, not able to listen

Turf and kb - Used to always listen to Ox and Marko. Now my radio remains on 927 but on silent for my drive home which only takes 15mins anyway.

Heverin - Used to listen to Finey almost every night at some stage or other. I don't listen to Heverin at all and have changed to MMM or Gold.

Tim Watsons attempt at satire this morning with his Ross Lyon 'interview' was cringe worthy

his question to Rebels coach was also cringeworthy. He summised whether coaches opening up and showing vulnerabilities, which is a big thing in AFL, is something that happens in rugby.

his question to Rebels coach was also cringeworthy. He summised whether coaches opening up and showing vulnerabilities, which is a big thing in AFL, is something that happens in rugby.

Had a poor irrelevant question to Storm’s Ryan Hoffman yesterday. At least Garry is trying to learn other sports (basketball). Tim’s very poorly researched

Hutchy allegedly all smiles as the folks at Thirsty Camel have just told him due to Whately’s switch from the ABC and constant spruiking sales of iced lattes and chardonnay are going through the roof!

Oh please, lets not pretend he has a company anywhere near the size of Channel Seven. Kerry Stokes wouldn't personally order anyone to fire anybody on Home and Away, he's not in charge of programming quality.

Crooked Hutchy is in charge of everything at his organisation (and it shows), and he personally delivered the order to fire everyone who has been let go. That was 100% his decision. Yet he is too gutless to own it and do it himself.

For all the Crooked Hutchy defenders in this thread, I know he said he'll pay you eventually, but he won't, I can guarantee that.

So you worked for him?

Or he ran over your dog?

Or potted your misso?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The show benefits from coming on after KB & The Doc. Anything sounds good after them.

It probably deserves a 6-8pm slot. Five hours is too much airtime for Jack Heverin.
One hour is too much for jack bland

I don't think Lyon is as awkward about Brownless as people seemingly want to think. He even mentioned Brownless by name last week when the topic of Mal Meninga's tilt at politics came up, reminding us of Brownless' similar tilt.

Yeah, Daniher even mentioned Billy as mate of Gary so it is not like he is awkward about how things turned out.

Ratings day today (Tues). Ooooh, exiting :D

I read somewhere that they're released at 9am

Your time to SHINE!!

Yeah, Daniher even mentioned Billy as mate of Gary so it is not like he is awkward about how things turned out.

i guess you're right. He did secure the upgrade so happy with how things panned out

Probably not a shocking result. is it?
They would be at least 0.5 down every survey wouldnt they ?

Out of those results, Whateley's shift is down 1.3 (but he wasn't there for the first 2 weeks) and Andy Maher's down 1.5.

The evening shift is up 0.9 - fair bit of live sport has been in that shift than normally over summer.

Out of those results, Whateley's shift is down 1.3 (but he wasn't there for the first 2 weeks) and Andy Maher's down 1.5.

The evening shift is up 0.9 - fair bit of live sport has been in that shift than normally over summer.

FM stations all up (Bar KIIS and Nova) across the board. Perhaps people choosing music over the summer months as opposed to talkback? Don't really take much out of it tbh. No massive drops, no massive increases. Most of the guys have only been on for a month or so. Whately only a couple of weeks with Cornes filling in when he's been away. Interesting all the vitriol about Ox & Marco being axed for KB & Turf yet it's not really reflected, at least not yet. Although the ratings are going to be hard to gauge for their show, considering the first hour is technically 'Afternoons' and the final hour of 'Drive' is Sam McClure, so who really knows.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back