Game Day Rnd 4 - Carlton v North Game Day Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back half of the season we'll be better ..a half a dozen best 22 will make a heap of difference and some miles into our young legs ..

Get back ASOS willo Lang Murphy Byrne Pickett and more experience into kids and it will turn. I’m sure of it

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Whatever buddy.....you sound like a bully that lives behind a computer.....scary....society saya no to bullying....
Uh-huh.

More proof that one of the gorrilas escaped from a zoo, and got access to a keyboard. You're not even trying at this point mate. Buck up, it'll get better soon.

Eventually, you'll think of something to get me with. Eventually.

I’m not convinced you know how football works. And if Macreadie did play and was terrible you’d be calling him to be dropped as well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I know exactly how football works. I think you’re the one who doesn’t know how footy works, pal.

Weitering is being gifted football games right now. He does not deserve to be playing, plain and simple. And it’s not like playing AFL is helping him development.

Macreadie deserves a go. Weitering has now had two seasons of inconsistent and bad football, that has recently become deplorable. Macreadie at least deserves a few weeks at least until Marchbank and ASOS are available.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back