Toast Nailed It 2018 Edition

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any stats on the extent to which posting in this thread dooms the poor campaigner we're pumping up our tyres about to end up down the glue factory within a month because we jinx them and the SC gods don't even need a reason to **** us over?
No but I reckon gutsroy goes on to average 249 for the rest of the year, kick 101 goals, take mark of the year 9 times all playing from the back pocket.
Priced at 102k I reckon he's a must have and every single campaigner needs him in their teams now or say goodbye to the 50k

No but I reckon gutsroy goes on to average 249 for the rest of the year, kick 101 goals, take mark of the year 9 times all playing from the back pocket.
Priced at 102k I reckon he's a must have and every single campaigner needs him in their teams now or say goodbye to the 50k
Heard whispers about him, they say he can work in heavy traffic like this bloke...
upload_2018-4-16_21-42-42.png

Cover the ground like this lad...
kouta.jpg

And rounds out the package with the silky kicking skills and dashing good looks of this rooster:
jaysond.jpg

Any stats on the extent to which posting in this thread dooms the poor campaigner we're pumping up our tyres about to end up down the glue factory within a month because we jinx them and the SC gods don't even need a reason to **** us over?

Exhibit A...

Special shout out to everyone sprouting false information in the pre-season that JOM doesn't kick anymore and has no confidence in his legs. :thumbsu::drunk:

Wonder which premium I straight swap him for? Maybe Danger if his form picks up....

Gee a week is a long time in footy....

Oh no hes averaging 90 and has made 100K so far - you got me. Post is still 100% true by the way - can basically sideways him for Zerrett.

Its a joke dude chill. But lol at ur 100% claim when you said you will straight swap him to Danger now its Zerrett haha

'Nailed It', ok, let me think of something...

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Traded ZGL to CEY before rnd 3 because Crouch went down and he was coming off a 98.
Started shaky with a 50 against the saints but then went 90,90,120.

The plan was that worst case scenario he is quick downgrade/upgrade player as he would be still be worth 300k even if it backfired but now he should hit roughly $400k next week with a breakeven of about 0 lol and seems to be worth keeping until Sloane is back or scores start to drop off. Who knows he may even end up as decent M9 if they keep playing him.

Traded ZGL to CEY before rnd 3 because Crouch went down and he was coming off a 98.
Started shaky with a 50 against the saints but then went 90,90,120.

The plan was that worst case scenario he is quick downgrade/upgrade player as he would be still be worth 300k even if it backfired but now he should hit roughly $400k next week with a breakeven of about 0 lol and seems to be worth keeping until Sloane is back or scores start to drop off. Who knows he may even end up as decent M9 if they keep playing him.
Dark Sharks likes this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back