Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at that beautiful Geelong YOUF!

"Club Leaders (Relative Ratings). Performance relative to expectation based on Age and Position, for players turning 25 or younger in 2018."

Parfitt #1 with +109% woweeeee

4eac1877cc24c06172aa6dd0d958d46f.jpg

Bloody hell, Menegola polled incredibly well given he's at the top of the age bracket for the statistical range.

Can't go past Parfitt as being the best relative player under 25 though. That's remarkable.

I touched on the subject briefly and will do so again at first mention of 48%ers.
The whole 'Geelongs greatest ever coach' distrubiting PEDs during the middle of their
(* * *)dynasty deserves more of a run.

Geelong Dynasty and chefmeister decade long 48%er gags have suddenly come to a screaming halt. Funny how these things turn out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Puh-lease, Reg Hickey was our greatest ever coach and Wonka knows it.

Now back on your float you 48%er. :rainbow:
Come off it mate, it took him three decades to do what Thompson did in a few short years...
It's almost at though Bomber had a way to 'speed' things up.

I love to get back on the float but there's no room, you see there is this asian lady who insists on sitting with her legs wide apart.

Look at that beautiful Geelong YOUF!

"Club Leaders (Relative Ratings). Performance relative to expectation based on Age and Position, for players turning 25 or younger in 2018."

Parfitt #1 with +109% woweeeee

4eac1877cc24c06172aa6dd0d958d46f.jpg
I quite enjoyed Adelaide reject turned Sun Lyons as well as 5 times draft snubbed Tim Kelly being better than Jaegerbomb... That's a lot of draft capital for essentially a mid rung midfielder :D

Come off it mate, it took him three decades to do what Thompson did in a few short years...

I love to get back on the float but there's no room, you see there is this asian lady who insists on sitting with her legs wide apart.
Sorry mate, flag in 1937 & B2B in ‘51 and ‘52 plus 2 McLelland trophies.

Hickey it is.

Football history, learn some you should. :)

54FD3FE9-76B7-41D7-A937-C7085570EF15.jpeg

I don't see why Bombers partner is relevant tbh.

I quite enjoyed Adelaide reject turned Sun Lyons as well as 5 times draft snubbed Tim Kelly being better than Jaegerbomb... That's a lot of draft capital for essentially a mid rung midfielder :D

Sicily is the only one that hasn't plateaued at the Hawks.

Clarko's keepings off game plan and throwing players behind the ball inflates their stats to get Hawks excited but they are just building a team full of vanilla Liam Shiels types.

Geewrongs youf are as exciting as a one legged man in a bum kicking contest (hiiii Bomber!).

The Catters have placed all hope on a selfish bible basher who is one of the laziest footballers in vfl /afl history. Once he made the GCS culture too toxic for everyone... he bolted faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

The worst recruiting blunder since Fremantle bringing in Zac Dawson!

Geewrongs youf are as exciting as a one legged man in a bum kicking contest (hiiii Bomber!).

The Catters have placed all hope on a selfish bible basher who is one of the laziest footballers in vfl /afl history. Once he made the GCS culture too toxic for everyone... he bolted faster than you can say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

The worst recruiting blunder since Fremantle bringing in Zac Dawson!

Lucky for us he retired in Rnd 6.

Hickey it is.

View attachment 494940
Im including 2011 as it the players were still under the influence of Thompsons errrrrrr regime.
But B2B! Pfft! didn't you know 2 in 3 is a superior achievement?
(The mechanics of how this works exactly always escaped me but if you read back through this thread you will see it explained in detail hundreds of times.)

I don't see why Bombers partner is relevant tbh.
I honestly don't give a rats arse where he sticks his dick chappy.

If the story was 'Former Geelong coach John Devine reveals he is gay' it wouldn't rate a mention.

But this is noteworthy in a few ways.
1. She is less than half his age.
2. She is currently locked up.
3. Shes a prozzie.
4. She is possibly involved in the other huge scandal engulfing him.
5. She has a utensil.

I admit its gossip magazine level and making tasteless dick jokes is a very infantile, but infantile is pretty standard fare for this thread/board/the internet.

Thank heavens for that. He is a blight on the game and will be remembered for being a money hungry mercenary. Until life on the Gold Coast got boring then he threw his toys out of the cot wanting to go home.

"Thank heavens for that. He is a blight on the game and will be remembered for being a money hungry mercenary and <redacted>. Until life in Hawthorn got boring then he threw his toys out of the cot wanting to go to Sydney."

I like this game.

Im including 2011 as it the players were still under the influence of Thompsons errrrrrr regime.
But B2B! Pfft! didn't you know 2 in 3 is a superior achievement?
(The mechanics of how this works exactly always escaped me but if you read back through this thread you will see it explained in detail hundreds of times.)

I honestly don't give a rats arse where he sticks his dick chappy.

If the story was 'Former Geelong coach John Devine reveals he is gay' it wouldn't rate a mention.

But this is noteworthy in a few ways.
1. She is less than half his age.
2. She is currently locked up.
3. Shes a prozzie.
4. She is possibly involved in the other huge scandal engulfing him.
5. She has a utensil.

I admit its gossip magazine level and making tasteless dick jokes is a very infantile, but infantile is pretty standard fare for this thread/board/the internet.

Why is her profession newsworthy?

Hickey it is.

View attachment 494940
"Thank heavens for that. He is a blight on the game and will be remembered for being a money hungry mercenary and <redacted>. Until life in Hawthorn got boring then he threw his toys out of the cot wanting to go to Sydney."

I like this game.
Lucky for us he retired in Rnd 6.

:D:D:D MORNING HANDBAGGERS :D:D:D

Any truth to this story felines??
https://www.zerohanger.com/kellys-f...book&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=AFL+Memes

"The Handbaggers are keen to extend Kelly’s deal, but the 24-year old is undecided on his future. Kelly and his partner are regretting their move from WA to the Corio dump. He is contracted with the felines until the end of the 2019"

I hope this happens - Stabby would go in to meltdown mode if he jumped ship! :$

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back