Geelong and Hawthorn record monumentally embarrassing 170000 page shitfight thread - Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately we weren't able to secure Jack Watts, which is a massive blow for the football club...:straining::straining::straining::straining::straining:

Gary Ablett Jr. in with picks 19 and 22 going to the draft - guess who just won trade week again? ;);):thumbsu:

Lost Motlop for a 34 year old Ablett, and were passed on by Watts, Stringer and DevonSmith. I suppose that's a win compared to bringing in Rhys Stanley for Pick 21.

Unfortunately we weren't able to secure Jack Watts, which is a massive blow for the football club...:straining::straining::straining::straining::straining:

Gary Ablett Jr. in with picks 19 and 22 going to the draft - guess who just won trade week again? ;);):thumbsu:

So Stringer, Watts and Smith all failed the auditions??? ... But a busted 34 year old gets the nod?? :D

Non-destination club if you ask me! ... won't see a cup for decades :thumbsu:

Lost Motlop for a 34 year old Ablett, and were passed on by Watts, Stringer and DevonSmith. I suppose that's a win compared to bringing in Rhys Stanley for Pick 21.
Motlop brought in pick 19, that's not going out for Ablett. Dingley Dawks excited about receiving pick 75 for L.Hodge basically sums up where that club is at these days. How humiliating. :drunk:

So Stringer, Watts and Smith all failed the auditions??? ... But a busted 34 year old gets the nod?? :D

Non-destination club if you ask me! ... won't see a cup for decades :thumbsu:
B-grade plodders don't get a spot unfortunately. Next you'll be telling me we missed out on B.Hartung. :straining:

Ablett, p19, p22. Not hard to see who just won trade week, again! :drunk::thumbsu:

Motlop brought in pick 19, that's not going out for Ablett.

Motlop out frees up space and a draft pick, effectively it's Motlop for Ablett, once again Geelong trading the future.

Dingley Dawks excited about receiving pick 75 for L.Hodge basically sums up where that club is at these days. How humiliating. :drunk:

It's Pick 75 for nothing since he retired. Nice bonus, maybe they can pick up another late gem.

Poor Hodgey. Not only does he get to play out his days ungracefully at the Lions, he'll get to do it with Billy Hartstrung.

Motlop out frees up space and a draft pick, effectively it's Motlop for Ablett, once again Geelong trading the future.

It's Pick 75 for nothing since he retired. Nice bonus, maybe they can pick up another late gem.
Motlop for pick 19, Ablett for chump change. Basically just won trade week right there, much to the chagrin of opposition fans. :drunk::thumbsu:

Motlop for pick 19, Ablett for chump change. Basically just won trade week right there, much to the chagrin of opposition fans. :drunk::thumbsu:

Effectively Motlop for a 34 year old Ablett, while being passed on by everyone else. Still, a better effort than bringing in Aaron Black.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

200.gif

Geewrong fans when they realise 2018 is a bust!

HANDBAGGERS - when's the Scablett deal getting done???

46jAw.gif

Clock is ticking :$
Word is the Hawks are asking to swap 3rd rounders for Hodgey, Brisbane not budging on 75, threatening to take him in the PSD. Hawfies get bent over by a 2nd Queensland club in as many years. We'll stick it to the Gold Coast franchise for you as a Victorian #foundationclub.

I hope Selwood doesn't feel left out, but Dangerblett will be the real dynamic duo now.
Joel Selwood is cooked, as his putrid September performances ably demonstrated.

Hey its almost 2pm?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back